Hello! New here !

Options
Hello everyone ! I am 24 years old & up until about 3-4 years ago I never had a problem with my weight. Now I'm at 220 and would ideally like to be at 160-170 lbs. Thinking of how I can lose so much weight is stressful and very discouraging. But I think I am finally ready to put my mind to it. I'm tall 5'9 and very self concious about how I look. I am hoping once I start going to the gym and working out with a friend, and watching what I'm eating I will see some results (hopefully soon) !!!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Stick to your goals and you should see all the results you want. Welcome and good luck.:flowerforyou:
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Welcome2.gif
  • mnlisa17
    Options
    Seems like we are in the same boat!!!! Feel free to add me and we will get there!! =)
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :) Glad you found the right place. People here are really nice and helpful in encouraging to get to your goals. don't hesitate to add me if you want! :) and to anyone else too! Cheers!
  • Ahlawek
    Options
    I could use a few more friends in my corner. Anyone interested in adding me...feel free. I can provide motivation, humor, common sense and a whole bunch of real life.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is an awesome site with exceptional tools at your disposal!

Just remember, you didn't put the weight on overnight so don't expect it to come off that fast....... It's a marathon, not a sprint. Keep those goals in sight.

Best wishes to you in your journey!