Meal planning

Options
Hi guys, new here :) I really want to start dieting now iv got a 6 week old baby.. The post pregnany flab is really making me sad.

Iv never dieted before, But allways eat healthy.. But i binge on unhealthy stuff like crisps when i snack :( & i have a serious addiction to chocolate and cake lol Im only a size 8/10 though, Anyone got any ideas on how to lose the flab? i dont want to lose any more dress sizes though.

If anyone can help me do a meal plan IE what foods are perfect for breakfasts, lunch, dinner etc.. And how i can diet and still enjoy a bit of chocolate every now and then,and what excersizes are perfect for someone whos in the house alot & cant afford the gym.. id really appreciate it :)

Replies

• cathleen4h
    cathleen4h Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I need the breakfast meal plans too!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/great-recipes.asp?food=low+calorie+breakfast+burrito

My favorite website for recipes! You can search whatever you want, nutritional information is included! :D
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check out my diary (I just started behaving myself again about a week ago, so there are only 7 or so days worth of logs. You could easily replace a small piece of chocolate 100 calories or so for a snack or substitute in another meal. I try to break up breakfast at 9:30 and 11:30 and then eat a later lunch around 2:00, a snack around 3:30 so I am not ravenously hungry in the evening and then a later dinner.