That irritating moment....

Options
DietingMommy08
DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
When ur in between pants sizes so you opt for the bigger pair....

only to be constantly pulling them down because they keep riding up your back.

Ugh.:grumble:

Replies

• rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Too big pants cause me to pull them up because they're falling down, not the opposite.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Too big pants cause me to pull them up because they're falling down, not the opposite.

ditto
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Dealing with that right now, lol. But mine fall down not shift up.
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    When the expensive jeans you bought on vacation don't fit anymore! >:(
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Mine fall down too...
    At least it means you're losing weight :D
    Slightly annoying NSV! Yay!
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, when I lost my first 20 pounds or so my jeans/pants would ride up and be all gappy up there, it was very weird. After I lose more weight and went down a size, then they started falling down so I would have to pull them up. It's all about the way the fit is. Either way, it shows progress :)
  • maggieguzmanbarreira
    Options
    I always get the smaller size..... right now I am not a size 12 but the 14 is too baggy...... I rather be a little snug that looking sloppy. IJS
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    When my pants are too big, I keep pulling them up, then my boss gives me a piece of rope to use as a belt so he doesn't have to keep seeing me pull up my pants!
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    Yea I have to wear slacks to work so the way they fit. They ride up. Smh....

Jeans fall down bcuz they are heavier material.

If I got the smaller side they would be too tight in the stomach and uncomfy. Id rather go with the bigger size.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Yea I have to wear slacks to work so the way they fit. They ride up.
    Are these slacks zero gravity? I don't dispute that they ride up for you, but...what? It doesn't matter the fabric...if my pants are too big, they fall down.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Are these slacks zero gravity? I don't dispute that they ride up for you, but...what? It doesn't matter the fabric...if my pants are too big, they fall down.

hehe mine fall down too
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Thats why I have started buying the size smaller so I have to work myself into them.
  • Estrella30
    Estrella30 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    This is me today at work!!! so its step, step, step ... pull up... step, step, step ... pull up... hahah sounds like a song! :tongue:
  • DietingMommy08
    Options

No I gotta big butt.

They fit me everywhere else but the waist. So they waist slides up my back.
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options

^^^^this^^^ I get annoyed by this especially when I'm trying to bowl on my bowling league.....