Goals to reach before Thanksgiving!!

Options
2»

Replies

• MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Update -

went to docs yesterday and was suprised to see that I am 155!!!! so I must adjust number 3 to 150 or dare I say 149 by thanksgiving. :-)
    My goals to reach before thanksgiving.
    1. Do not steal kids candy of of candy boxes. I do not need or even really want it exept late at night.
    2. Stay dedicated to my workout schedule - No sleeping in!!!! when I should be working out
    3. Loose 4 or 5 pounds. This will put me around 155. Even with normal weight fluxes I will never see 160 again.

Really needed this today because I got up got ready to work out, actually started and then decided not to and went back to bed. How terrible is that.

Will not happen again tomorrow.
  • decofitwife
    Options
    Goal right now is 5lb before thanksgiving! I am going on my honeymoon in 3 days on an all inclusive cruise :) so I will try to be good when im gone and catch up when i get back...at least they have a gym and running track!
  • tschmelzer
    Options
    I have the exact same goals!!! My family always makes an amazing Thanksgiving meal. With soooo much food. It is next to impossible to stay "healthy" but this year I am going to take control and see how well I can do. Also down by five pounds would be amazing. I would finally get under 120 after fighting it for the past year and be that much closer to my goal!!!!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose 8 lbs, but in reality, I say 6 lbs. because I try to loose 2 lbs. a week. Here's wishing everyone success!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I would really like to be under 200lbs by then, but i'm currently 207 and the scale isn't budging so I dunno if that's going to happen. My 25th birthday is the day before thanksgiving, i really want to reach this goal!
  • gpacheco0768
    gpacheco0768 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be below 140 at Thanksgiving, I'm 149.2 as of today... it's very possible!!! I'm starting the 17 day diet today, I hope it works!