I'm new and very excited too!

Options
hello all,

My name is Kesha. My goal is to lose 53lbs. I have to because I have a heart condition that could get increasingly worse if I don't. Even though I have lived in Alexandria, VA for over 4 years, I don't have alot of friends here. Its hard to lose weight alone sometimes. Well I look forward to meeting all of you and best of luck!

Replies

• KeshaColes08
    Options
    hello all,

My name is Kesha. My goal is to lose 53lbs. I have to because I have a heart condition that could get increasingly worse if I don't. Even though I have lived in Alexandria, VA for over 4 years, I don't have alot of friends here. Its hard to lose weight alone sometimes. Well I look forward to meeting all of you and best of luck!
  • 3boyzmom
    3boyzmom Posts: 18
    Options
    looks like we are starting at the same time! good luck...you can do this!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    You will make lots of GREAT friends here!!! WELCOME!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • hruppert
    hruppert Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome!!! :flowerforyou: I'm new here too and everyone I've met is so nice and supportive. There is lots of great advise too! Good luck on your journey...you are not alone!
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome to MFP. :flowerforyou:
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You will find a great deal of inspiration here, and the people are just so wonderful and supportive.
  • urbanchic
    urbanchic Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I'm Silvana, and I'm here to try to once and for all loose this weight I have been struggling with most of my life on yo-yo diets and along the way meet people that are going though the same issues cause it's no fun going through it alone :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: