Healthy Recipe Websites/Cookbooks???

Just wondering what some of your favorite websites are to look for recipe ideas and if you have any great cookbooks you like to refer to for recipes as well!!

I have the BL Family and regular cookbooks which I love but looking to expand my recipe book!!

Thanks!!

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    I tell EVERYONE skinnytaste.com

I absolutely love it. Her dishes are easy to make, and she always has festive healthy options for the holidays. I have made 2 of her crock pot dishes so far and LOVED them, so did my guy.
  • dauhl
    dauhl Posts: 5 Member
    Skinnytaste.com and grouprecipes.com are two good ones!
  • I like www.eatingbirdfood.com and www.edibleperspective.com

For cookbooks, Ellie Krieger's are great -- I like almost everything in them, which is really rare for me!
  • marylou1976
    marylou1976 Posts: 106 Member
    I love the cook yourself thin books, I am based in UK and have those versions but I believe they did a US show and books too
  • positivespin29
    positivespin29 Posts: 13 Member
    I like a few places:

WholeLiving.com -- magazine is cool too
    Eatingwell.com
    Fitsugar.com
    Prevention.com emails always have good recipes & tips
    Foodnetwork.com has so many options.
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Clean Eating and Eating Well are very good sites
  • wow!! Thank you all!!!! This will really help me in planning and kick starting my journey!!!
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Hungrygirl.com
  • Dra57
    Dra57 Posts: 56 Member
    I have a number of Weight watchers cookery books. Some of the earlier ones are quite inventive and they include the cals for each recipe which is great! Examples are The Pure Points; Pure Points; Time to Cook; etc. I can give more titles...:happy: