new dieter(:

Options
hey guys! I'm eighteen and i have been trying to lose weight for two years. i have lost twenty pounds since my sophomore year of high school as the result of numerous diets. But lately i have been fluctuating alot and diets really discourage me. Myfitnesspal seemed like a good alternative because i can control it myself while looking at my progress. Hopefully this will help me lose some more weight and get on track with a much healthier lifestyle. any helpful hints for a girl my age would be much appreciated. thanks for support and good luck to everyone!

Karissa

Replies

• Karissa13
    Options
    hey guys! I'm eighteen and i have been trying to lose weight for two years. i have lost twenty pounds since my sophomore year of high school as the result of numerous diets. But lately i have been fluctuating alot and diets really discourage me. Myfitnesspal seemed like a good alternative because i can control it myself while looking at my progress. Hopefully this will help me lose some more weight and get on track with a much healthier lifestyle. any helpful hints for a girl my age would be much appreciated. thanks for support and good luck to everyone!

Karissa
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • heyslc
    heyslc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    :happy: It's a great place to track your progress! The folks here are fantastic, lots of encouragement, advise and knowledge to share! I luv this site!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome Karissa:smile: it sounds like youv'e done a great job so far. I think you'll find that this site makes it so much easier. You can't beat the support and motivation it provides. I'm wishing you much luck.
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    welcome!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • visa619
    visa619 Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome!! It's such a challenge but the rewards are fantastic!! I found that I too sometime jump up and down on the scale a bit. But when I incorporate proper eating and weight/strength training my weight seems to stabilize. Good Luck!!