Healthy Recipe Websites/Cookbooks???

Options
Just wondering what some of your favorite websites are to look for recipe ideas and if you have any great cookbooks you like to refer to for recipes as well!!

I have the BL Family and regular cookbooks which I love but looking to expand my recipe book!!

Thanks!!

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I tell EVERYONE skinnytaste.com

I absolutely love it. Her dishes are easy to make, and she always has festive healthy options for the holidays. I have made 2 of her crock pot dishes so far and LOVED them, so did my guy.
  • dauhl
    dauhl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com and grouprecipes.com are two good ones!
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
  • hulalula1
    Options
    I like www.eatingbirdfood.com and www.edibleperspective.com

For cookbooks, Ellie Krieger's are great -- I like almost everything in them, which is really rare for me!
  • marylou1976
    marylou1976 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love the cook yourself thin books, I am based in UK and have those versions but I believe they did a US show and books too
  • positivespin29
    positivespin29 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like a few places:

WholeLiving.com -- magazine is cool too
    Eatingwell.com
    Fitsugar.com
    Prevention.com emails always have good recipes & tips
    Foodnetwork.com has so many options.
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Clean Eating and Eating Well are very good sites
  • mnlisa17
    Options
    wow!! Thank you all!!!! This will really help me in planning and kick starting my journey!!!
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hungrygirl.com
  • Dra57
    Dra57 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have a number of Weight watchers cookery books. Some of the earlier ones are quite inventive and they include the cals for each recipe which is great! Examples are The Pure Points; Pure Points; Time to Cook; etc. I can give more titles...:happy: