newbie to MFP looking for buddies

Options
hello everyone iam 24 years old, married and have two lovely kids..
i have struggled to lose weight after the birth of my 2nd child i managed to go from 230lbs to 170lbs over 4months period 1.5 years ago.. i have been going up and down with my weight for over a year i was back up to 191lbs but started eating healthy and working out and currently at 187lbs my goal is to 150lbs :)
i need workout buddies someone i can share my struggles and emotions with.. iam in this 100% and really want to get out with being 37lbs lighter and not quitting this time around.

anyone with same stats care to join me on my journey.. :)

Replies

• kjporter83
    kjporter83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and been struggling for a couple of years. I don't have any kids, but during my first marriage/divorce I gained a lot of weight. When I first got married weighed less than I ever had, then as the unhappiness set in I ate all the time...then started drinking ALOT. I got the drinking and eating under control, met my fiancé and couldn't be happier...except my weight. For me I had to get my head into it and it's been easier, but support from others definitely helps!! Feel free to add me if you want to, I work out every day now and really try to stay on top of my tracking so I am on here a lot :smile:
  • meghan_cr
    Options
    Hi I'm new on MFP too (well at least now I'm actually dedicated to doing this) -- 27 years old, started a couple of weeks ago at 187lbs , now down to 178lbs and hoping to get under 150 by February. Married, no children yet, working professional so fitting workouts in during the week has been a challenge. My goal is to do a triathlon this summer so I've started running, which is a challenge in itself.

Good luck!
  • joandem26
    Options
    We are basically in the same situation. I am a 25 year old mother of two. After having my second child, I just can't seem to get the weight off, but I am determined to be at my goal in 9 months, just in time for swim suit season! Welcome! :)
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    thank you ladies for a such a sweet welcome :)

to lose weight iam currently doing turbo jam workouts and walking ... i hope to see some good results by new years.