was your pumpkin safe this morning?

Options
godblessourhome
godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
no pumpkins smashed at our house this morning (a first!). looks like the boys get to do it later. :) did yours survive the night?

Replies

• jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    hysterical!!! now i'm at work and worried- i forgot to check!!!! LMAO
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Ours made it, although they are now destined for target practice lol
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I brought mine inside
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    There seem to only be pumpkin smashings going on, on Devil's night here! At least that I notice, and I brought ours in that day :)
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Today would be a good day to listen to "Smashing Pumpkins" while cleaning up, don't you think? ;-)
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Last year we blew ours up on the street with seal bombs! The next morning I was out cleaning it with a dust pan, hahahahaha! :devil: :laugh: worth it though!!!!!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Yes, both of ours survived because I know better than to set them on the front porch.....so we set them on the balcony instead. I figure if someone wants to get a ladder tall enough to get up to my 3rd floor apartment just to smash our pumpkins, they are welcome to do so.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Nope, squirrels were up bright and early and chewed all the faces of them.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    If I had a pumpkin it most certainly would not be safe. I would make a pie or something from it.
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Took mine in. My father was not so lucky. Someone smashed a pumpkin on his car. Thousands in damage. Great way to wake up :(
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I live in the country so mine made it ok. They won't be by the end of the week though~as they will be used as target practice! :happy:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Mine is still out there. We didn't even get any trick-or-treaters though. I bought a crapton of candy and didn't get rid of any of it. But at least I didn't get anything that I like, so I won't be tempted to eat it all. :laugh:
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    Mine was still in tact this morning but I do believe it will take a beating later when my kids get home from school.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I carved mine this year into a sailboat, water and the moon.
    They better not smash it. !!! LOL