One Month on MFP with Pictures :)

Options
I can't believe I'm doing this! But I promised myself I'd do a one month update. I don't have a ton of weight to lose. I mainly just want to slim down a little bit and tone up. I'd become a little too sedentary in college and really wanted to get back into shape. I still have a ways to go, but I'm excited about my progress.

Here's the recap:

- 5'1.5"
- Portion control/healthy eating
- 30 Day Shred
- A loss of about 6-7 lbs

beforeandafter.jpg

I'm having a hard time seeing the difference but I know it's there. Hopefully this will motivate someone else who's still in college. It can be done!

Replies

• Jessica2Skinny
    Jessica2Skinny Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Pull your pants up missy!
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I can tell, ecspecially the top half of your body! great job!
  • Bunnyfufu87
    Options
    you can tell around the belly button. good job :)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing in both pics girl! :]
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I can really see it in your stomach, way to go!
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    The pics are a little deceiving, because the first on your pants are higher and tighter around the waist showing a slight muffin top. I don't know which is which, but keep up the good work! 6-7 pounds is a good accomplishment! You'll be looking ripped in no time!
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Pull your pants up missy!

I have a long torso!

But thank you every one!
  • Lia90
    Lia90 Posts: 2
    Options
    I know what you mean, about seeing the difference. I am the same. I'm already slim, just have some pounds to shed from my glutes area and would love to tone up:)
    but i have to tell you, your results so far have been amazing!!! You should definitely be proud of yourself! keep it up...

You managed to motivate ME! :)
    Lia
  • aj_rock
    aj_rock Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Let's see your arms! Hard to tell with the way you're holding the camera, but I thiiiiiiiink your arms look more toned for sure!
  • mrdee555
    mrdee555 Posts: 178
    Options
    great job you had a nice body to begin with:)
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    You can definitely tell in your waist and lower abs. I lost about 7 lbs. in one month on here too! It looks like your arms are a little more toned but it's hard to tell because of the way your arms are positioned. But you managed to motivate me! Good job!! Keep up the good work!!
  • schmorla
    schmorla Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!