Friends?

Options
How do you all go about getting friends on here?? Just "friending" random people? Can you search by your area? HELP! I need friends lol

Replies

• adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I usually friend/get friended by people I interact with on the forums but I've had plenty of random friend requests too, whatever floats your boat!
  • TXBlonde81
    TXBlonde81 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I just add people who are looking for buddies or in other posts who say they don't mind if you friend them.
  • khbsrt
    khbsrt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm figuring out this too :) Just watch for posts and check out how people are doing with their goals...Add me okay?
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! Request me if you want. :drinker:
  • adk88
    adk88 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I just add people who are looking for buddies or in other posts who say they don't mind if you friend them.

Same!
  • amymaria91
    Options
    I once did a post like this and got loads of friend requests out of it. Now I look out for other people asking for friends.

All of my friends tend to be random people, other than my sister.

Feel free to add me :happy:
  • lil2sexyred
    Options
    I'm new to this I need friends a little help please.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Read the boards. Find people with similar interests, view points, personalities, etc.
  • luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You can search by area, age, weight to lose...

I myself don't add very many people, but I am always open to more friends!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend friending random people. Spend some time on the forums. Respond to topics that interest you. Be yourself. If you see someone post something that you relate to, read their profile (if it's not private). Include a message with your friend request. The quality of friends is important. Not the quantity.
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I like to read the posts and when I see someone with similar goals or interests I send them a friend request.
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Just add me as your friend :)
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    either from people you see on the forums
    If you are looking for friends from around your area you can do a search...
    go to the community tab on top of page then click find members...it'll show you newer members
    & there is also a place you can search by miles or zip...etc.
    If you'd like....request me :smile: I'm always around for support!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend friending random people. Spend some time on the forums. Respond to topics that interest you. Be yourself. If you see someone post something that you relate to, read their profile (if it's not private). Include a message with your friend request. The quality of friends is important. Not the quantity.

As always, Q, this is solid advice.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I mostly get added, but I also add based on forum comments.
  • Rohnic
    Rohnic Posts: 82
    Options
    I friend those looking for friends in posts and accept all the random requests I get. I also request random people.
    The more the merrier!!
    And there's so much you can gain from other mfpeeps.
    Add me if you like
    (counts for everybody who reads this, lol)
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    i usually look for just the hot chicks, get on my knees, and pray they accept....LOL

Seriously...it's all about being active on the posts. And from there, active on supporting them individually with comments and supportive PM.

That being said, I dont go random and rarely with just a FR without something attached. I will not freind someone without a reason as to why.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Post something funny or about boobs.
  • CarrieJ85
    CarrieJ85 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou: