BRIDE TO BE 2012 CHALLENGE WEEK 1 WEIGH IN

Options
2»

Replies

• Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Um hi. So I have a tendency to weigh in late for these things (Sorry in advance!). I am not pleased to report that my weight was higher when I weighed in on Sunday. I am retaining water like a mofo though :noway: , so I am trying to flush out now. To make matters worse, I am going in for a fitting for my dress on Friday! Hopefully I can cut the water weight down by then.

Starting weight: 141
    Current weight: 143
    Goal weight: 130ish
  • Lisapokie27
    Lisapokie27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    no worries girl, it might be muscle, either way your beautiful!
  • trotpop27
    Options
    can i join? I happened to weigh myself on Sunday so I'm not really behind!

I'm in another challenge for Christmas to get down to 235. Right now (as of Sunday) I'm 256.2 so for this challenge I'll try to get down to 233 for January 1.

(256.2 - 233 = 23.2 lbs)

My wedding is August 18, 2012 and I want to lose at least 50 lbs by then so this challenge could be a great help!
  • stephanie1187
    Options
    keep it up ladies!!!! :)
  • trotpop27
    Options
    can i join? I happened to weigh myself on Sunday so I'm not really behind!

I'm in another challenge for Christmas to get down to 235. Right now (as of Sunday) I'm 256.2 so for this challenge I'll try to get down to 233 for January 1.

(256.2 - 233 = 23.2 lbs)

My wedding is August 18, 2012 and I want to lose at least 50 lbs by then so this challenge could be a great help!

I'm actually going to aim for 18 lbs because failing would be devastating and it's hard to lose weight around this time of year. I know this sounds like excuses but I don't want to set a crazy goal that would be too hard to attain...

So weight as of Sunday 256.2 - 18 = 238.2