Hello family/100lbs FOR JAMAICA

Options
Hello, just read that yiou're suppose to post here to say hello. Hello everybody...My goal is to lose 100lbs by my annual Summer Cruise.... My wife and I lost it but if you've been on a cruisem, then you know how EASY it is to gain... So starting today, NOV 1st...#OPERATIONSHIRTSOFF is in full effect.... I will post pictures as well as my weight. We cruise July 8-14, 2012 so i have 9 months to do it. I want to lose 30 lbs by NYE and 70lbs by July. I have to look my best by Jamaica. Not to show off, but i hate when you see pictures "on Your Vacation" and you tell people not to post that, untag me lol...i want to FINALLY say, tag it all... I have a great support team so it can be done, I WILL BE DONE... If you want to join us as we Sail to Jamaica, Key West, Cayman Islands, let me know. Talk to yall soon....Stay motivated!

Replies

• chynn
    chynn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!!
    good luck!!!
  • adk88
    adk88 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You definitely have the right attitude for it!!
  • campbellcjdm
    Options
    Good luck !:happy:
  • reeldancer
    reeldancer Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You CAN do it!

i took a cruise a year ago ... although I did it backwards and didn't drop the weight until after the cruise. My husband and I were just looking at the pictures to see how far we have come.

Good luck to you :)
  • revnica
    Options
    I'm cheering for you. good luck sweety!!!!:smile:
  • TSTagain
    TSTagain Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good luck with Operation take you shirt off (you should start a group/challenge with that name) -

I am from Jamaica, hoping to go home sometime next year; love being on the beach, love the atmosphere, love being home. The last time I was home everyone congratulated me on how fat I was (trust me, they meant it as a complement..it means life is good and i am prosperous). My goal is drop a few before going back; I dont plan to go around shirt-less but a two-piece would be nice.