Can anyone notice?

Options
Can you notice that the longer you do this the easier it becomes? Im starting to notice im hitting my calories and doing the exercise and not complaining about it most days.

Anyone else?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• JenniferMann24
    Options
    Can you notice that the longer you do this the easier it becomes? Im starting to notice im hitting my calories and doing the exercise and not complaining about it most days.

Anyone else?:flowerforyou:
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've gotten so used to it that it is like the way I am now instead of just a diet and a temporary exercise thing.
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    I know thats the way I feel. I have a bad day now and then but for the most part its become a way of life. I love it
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I noticed on Monday that we ate out at my favorite (sinful) Mexican restaurant. And I was still within my calories! I've learned what I can have and what I can't to make it work. And at the same time I didn't feel deprived! I ate the things I really wanted - just in smaller portions!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    hey - me too! I've been able to incorporate eating out several times a week into my calories - very cool that it's the NORM now!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    :tongue: Double Post
  • avr1321
    avr1321 Posts: 96
    Options
    I have noticed that! I mean, don't get me wrong, there are those days when I wonder : "Will I ever have to NOT count calories?" But other than that things have gotten easier.
    I believe that once you get into a good routine of exercise and eating right it just doesn't seem like a task or job, but a way of life.
  • bluebell81
    Options
    Exercise is still a problem for me because I get bored so easily. But I have noticed too that I can stay in my calorie limit almost every day now, whether I work out or not. Hoorah!!