progress pics!

Options
hi everyone! i started this journey at 252.8lbs and am now down to 182.1lbs (i got to 177 but gained back a few). I still have about 20lbs to go and i am now participating in 4 different challenges to make sure i do reach my goal by december 31st!

380466_10150373854498252_673388251_8208575_1952810585_n.jpg

the real start of my journey was the 2nd picture though. that's when i decided to really give it my all.

*edit: you can only see 3 pictures but that's okay. the 4th picture doesn't really show much change. just a couple pounds. but you get the idea. *

Replies

• Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference. I bet you are proud x
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    wonderful! great work!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i am proud! :-) thanks everyone! sometimes i get in a funk and forget that i really have come a long way.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    you are making fantastic progress! keep an eye on your goal, continue your hard work, and you will achieve more awesomeness!!!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    you look amazing
  • dasexiimommy
    Options
    Good job!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Great transformation!!!
  • apeecaleb
    apeecaleb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, congratulations!!!
  • Janiece65
    Janiece65 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You have indeed come a long way! Stay focused, and congratulations!
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! U look fab!!! high-five!
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    i am proud! :-) thanks everyone! sometimes i get in a funk and forget that i really have come a long way.

I know what you mean. I used to be near 290 pounds now down to 176 but as it was over such a long time that i just can't seem to get past how much I have left x
  • loriyak
    loriyak Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! You have to be proud of yourself!!! Keep up the hard work - it is REALLY paying off!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options

I know what you mean. I used to be near 290 pounds now down to 176 but as it was over such a long time that i just can't seem to get past how much I have left x

that's exactly what happens to me. my original goal weight was 140. i recently changed it to 162lbs because according to my doctor, that's ideal for me. but wow...you've lost a ton! that's awesome!
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    You look like a new woman already! Nice job.
  • handy05
    handy05 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You have definitely come a long way and, should be very proud. Your journey is incouraging. I am stuck, I started my journey in September and 15lbs is all I have lost. Its not noticeable so there are no before and after pics. Thanks, Great Job!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    now,,talk about motivation ,,you truly are mine,,,lol awsome work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!