Workout-Motivational-Fitness quotes!!!

Options
Please please share all or any quotes you've got!
A quote can change my mood from 1-100% in a couple of seconds,I'd love to hear some new ones!
My fav one atm: "Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most"

Replies

• H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Do something to inspire others.
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    It takes a million times as much effort to work off the calories then it does just to say the word "no"!
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Every choice you make about what you will put in your body and how will move your body will either put you one step closer to good health or one step further away.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body!
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping – Arnold Schwarzneggar !!
  • wcasch
    wcasch Posts: 13
    Options
    Don't give up what you want the most for what you want right now!
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Self control is easy, that thing you want to do that will keep you fat? dont.

found this on here and it totally helps with my recent fights against stress eating
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    I just posted this on my home page this morning after my morning run. Gota love the Kardashians: "A moment on your lips is a lifetime on your hips." Khloe Kardashian

Love this one!
    "Exercise: You don't have time not to" ~Unknown
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    People who get locked into a vision. That's it. That's their drive. That's their passion. Critics don't matter.They're gonna do whatever it takes to be the best at what they do. Most people in society will never understand that, because they've never had passion about anything ___Dave Tate__
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    " hated every minute of training, but I said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion.” – Muhammad Ali, Boxer
  • jerridavis2
    Options
    Here are a few that I always have hanging by my desk (which is in the kitchen!!):

"We all have dreams. but in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort." ~Jesse Owens!~

"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated!" ~Anonymous~

"It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." ~Muhammad Ali

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." ~Mark Twain~

"Transform your dreams into your life." ~Lisa Honig Buksbaum~

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." ~Ernest Hemingway~

What lies before us and what lies behind us are simple matter compared to what lies within us." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle." ~Plato~

"Happiness depends upon ourselves." ~Aristotle~

"Whoever is happy will make others happy, too." ~Ann Frank~

I realize these aren't specifically "workout" quotes, but the intent and message give me the courage to keep trying in this crazy life! :)

Hope they made you smile!

Jerri
  • karrenbennett
    Options
    Some of my favorite:

The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
    Nelson Mandela

The pain of training is nothing compared to the pain of not reaching your potential.
    Josh Cox

"The question isn't who's going to let me; the question is who's going to stop me."
    Ayn Rand

"A single act of courage is often the tipping point for something extraordinary."

When the road ahead seems too long, look back to see how far you’ve come.

Sometimes the biggest accomplishment is not who finishes first, but who finishes last!

"Do not settle for less than an extraordinary life.”

"Our greatest #glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
    Confucius

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start."
    John Bingham

"Ignore the critics. They are on the sidelines. YOU are in the game."
    Josh Cox

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."
    Mary Anne Radmacher

The greatest pleasure in life, is doing the things people say we cannot do.
    Walter Bagehot
  • The difference between try and Triumph is a a little umph..:flowerforyou: .
  • Valkyriewoman
    Valkyriewoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I keep a list on my wall next to my desk. These are some of my favorites... with my apologies to whomever said it first that I'm not giving credit to...

It's not up to anyone else to make me give my best.
    The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in my determination.
    Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
    Be your own hero.
    Work will win when wishing won't.
    There are only two options regarding commitment; you're either in or you're out. There's no such thing as life in-between.
    Rest when you're dead.
    Squats are better than supplements.
    Train not to suck at life.
    There is only stronger and weaker.
    Blood is replaceable. Sweat is expected. Tears are optional.
    Can't breathe. Can't move. Can't get enough.
    World domination one workout at a time.
    Stop making excuses. No one is listening.
    Do something that sucks every day.
    And my favorite... Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I just printed out this thread. there are some truly GREAT statements in here that I plan to use/read on a regular basis.

OP: great question/topic. thank you.
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    "If you want to do it, all you have to do is do it." - Ben Davis
  • lshere
    lshere Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    nothing taste as good as thin feels
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    riseaboveit.jpg