Gay guy in LAX and is WAY to vain to be fat!!

Options
So, yes, its true. I live in los angeles....and i admit it...and you know what...i am proud of it too!

I quit smoking about 8 years ago and did it thru an online venue such as this and I couldn't have done it by myself. So now, i am thinking i need to lose a few pounds and came across this site. I think its a great tool as long as you can keep it up. this is where YOU come into play. Looking for someone who can verbally give me **** if i start to slack off. I can offer the same in return. I like humor and sarcasm. I can almost take it as much as i dish it.

does anyone want to go on the journey with me?

Replies

• kiwianjel
    kiwianjel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome .. :)
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I don't add men into my friends, but I wanted to extend my well wishes to you! If you had the strength to quit smoking, you can lose weight too :smile: Good luck in your journey!
  • cbonuz
    cbonuz Posts: 63
    Options
    ok, here's some humor and sarcasm...."dude, seriously?? 5 lbs??"....please! :)
  • crazylikefox
    Options
    I've been doing this for three weeks and it has worked exactly how it says it will if you follow the plan. Feel free to add me :)!
  • DAVEGETSLEAN
    DAVEGETSLEAN Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    ok, here's some humor and sarcasm...."dude, seriously?? 5 lbs??"....please! :)

lol

cbonuz: 1 Happematt: 0

Welcome to MFP.
  • happematt
    happematt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thanks to all. and special thanks to you cbnuz! you know i love you almost as much as i love the tredmill at a 15%incline. haha..

lets shed some pounds! (and i'm trying to lose 15 pounds but i can't figure out how to correct that damn meter thing)
  • humanskin
    Options
    hahaha no whammy's. awesome.

good luck to you and gratz on quitting smoking--still a great lingering shame of mine. in my humble opinion, if you can do that losing weight is a piece of cake or is as easy as pie or hrm... maybe delicious food references isn't the best way to go. ;)