Hi there - just popped in to say hello and YELL for help ..

Options
Hi everyone
Am new to myfitnesspal but thought I would give it a try! I'm going to need a lot of support and help so any advice and words of encouragement then please feel free .... please also feel free to tick me off if I dont do too well as thats the kind of drive I need!

Replies

• SngrLittle
    Options
    Welcome aboard. This is a great group and a great way to lose weight. Take it one day at a time and hang in there! We're all right there with you! Congratulations on taking the first step :happy:
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Welcome2.gif
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! Don't be afraid to search the message boards and ask questions. And as the PP said, take one day at a time.
  • maggieguzmanbarreira
    Options
    Welcome..... you are on the right path to getting healthy and we are all here to support you and help you!!!! If you ever need to cry, laugh or just ***** about anything I'm here for ya! Nobody said weight loss will be easy but it will be soooooo worth the struggle!!!
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You found the right place to be. Add me if you would like, I love to see people succeed!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP~ :D
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • kittycarson
    Options
    I will kick...but very very gently!!! hahahaha.....Welcome and good luck on your journey...Add me if you would like...
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp!
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Being here is A#1 a great sign. You've taken the first step. Just stick with it. Celebrate your small victories (like choosing a non fat yogurt insted of icecream) Feel free to friend me! It"s a long road...but you're already on it!
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Honestly look around the boards for inspiration and fill in your calorie tracker. That damn calorie tracker guilts me into working out and eating less!
  • Marlys101
    Options
    LOL...feel free to add me Welcome!
    Marlys
  • Mimishe
    Options
    I'm new too, so lets see what we can do about it! Enjoy
  • alib510
    alib510 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    like other people have said, you've taken the first step just by coming on here! i'm fairly new at this too, but it is working, 9lbs down in 2 weeks! give me a yell if you need me, i'm here to help

xxx