Zumba Exhilarate

Options
Has anyone invested in the Zumba Exhilarate? If so, Is it worth it ($) and what are your feelings about it? . I wanted to get one but not sure if it is better , worse or just like the first Zumba DVD Set. Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks!

Replies

• mssgirl11
    mssgirl11 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have it and love it! You can get it from ebay alot cheaper though. :smile:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I much prefer Turbo Fire!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have it and love it!! I never saw or used the first set, so I can't compare. But I love it and it was worth the money.
  • juli3b2011
    juli3b2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Go to QVC and check out the reviews there. I actually have both sets. At first, I felt like I had wasted my money...the Exhilarate set is more glitzy and has voice-overs for the cueing. So, I put it away for awhile (like several months)...but decided to pull it out again over the past couple of days...and I've changed my mind about it. I actually love it! It's faster than the initial set and that's probably why I was frustrated. But now, I'm in much better shape and it's easier for me to keep up.

Side note: All dvds in the set are 55-60 minutes in length except for 2 of them (the other two are 40 and 20 minutes). HTH

Good luck.
  • MrsHallum07
    MrsHallum07 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I also have the dvd's & love them. We do some of the routines in our Zumba class, so I can practice @ home. I LOVE ZUMBA!!! :love:
  • anitavacation2
    Options
    Go to QVC and check out the reviews there. I actually have both sets. At first, I felt like I had wasted my money...the Exhilarate set is more glitzy and has voice-overs for the cueing. So, I put it away for awhile (like several months)...but decided to pull it out again over the past couple of days...and I've changed my mind about it. I actually love it! It's faster than the initial set and that's probably why I was frustrated. But now, I'm in much better shape and it's easier for me to keep up.

Side note: All dvds in the set are 55-60 minutes in length except for 2 of them (the other two are 40 and 20 minutes). HTH

Good luck.

There are 2 settings on the DVD's, one where Beto cues verbally, but you can also choose the option where you follow w/o verbal cueing.
  • anitavacation2
    Options
    I'm a Zumba Instructor and I love the Exhilarate Bundle. You get Toning sticks as well as all the DVD's, including the "Ripped" DVD, which has 30 min of Toning and 30 minutes of the upcoming program "Sentao" which is done on/with a chair. I can not wait for that! There is also a DVD for beginners where Tanya & Gina break down the basic steps, alot of newbies love that one.
  • juli3b2011
    Options

Good luck.

There are 2 settings on the DVD's, one where Beto cues verbally, but you can also choose the option where you follow w/o verbal cueing.

Yes, you are absolutely correct about viewing the DVDs with or without the verbal cueing. I mentioned it because I've read several reviews where it seems to annoy some folks (doesn't bother me at all, because I'm not paying any attention to whether or not their lips are moving...Lol).
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Have both and I love both, my 9 year old son also loves it! For me it was totally worth it, the new videos much more modern looking...tons of fun!!
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    Looks like I may have to purchase the 2nd set now... :)
  • LovelySnugs
    Options
    not that it's relevant, but Exhilarate is the third set. Total Body Transformation was the second.

they're both on thepiratebay, btw.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I have and think it is totally worth it. I bought the set before Exhilarate in January and loved it, but wished I had more DVDs for variety. Then I bought Exhilarate as soon as it was released. I haven't regretted either purchase. In fact, if they released another set today, I'd order it today. I'm 50 and have exercised for most of adult life. Zumba is the most fun workout I've ever done.
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have and think it is totally worth it. I bought the set before Exhilarate in January and loved it, but wished I had more DVDs for variety. Then I bought Exhilarate as soon as it was released. I haven't regretted either purchase. In fact, if they released another set today, I'd order it today. I'm 50 and have exercised for most of adult life. Zumba is the most fun workout I've ever done.
    what was name of the newest one released?
  • bcattoes
    Options
    what was name of the newest one released?

As far as I know, Exhilarate is the newest. I was saying "if" they released another set I'd buy it.
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    I have the sets too and love it...anyone want to start a Zumba exhilarate challenge with me?
  • juli3b2011
    Options
    I have the sets too and love it...anyone want to start a Zumba exhilarate challenge with me?

Are you going to start a challenge? If so, please let me know. Thanks!

Julie
  • kristin_mcconkey
    Options
    quick question- how do you track zumba on your exercise diary??:huh:
  • bcattoes
    Options
    quick question- how do you track zumba on your exercise diary??:huh:

I use aerobic - high impact
  • annahicks30
    Options
    I have the set love it well worth the money for all that you get.. I am truly addicted to Zumba
  • annahicks30
    Options
    go to this site go down to the calculator once you calculate it you can then add zumba to your exercise list

http://www.zumbacalories.com/