Bootay

Does anybody know how often I can do body weight excercises (with my balance ball, and floor excercises) to help boost my booty?
I lift 3 days a week, and hit my lower body atleast 2 of those days sometimes 3. But I dont focus a lot of attention on targeting just my butt, so I am wondering if it is "okay" to do little floor moves/balance ball moves w/o weights a few times a week too, or if that will counter act all my real workouts.

Thanks!

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Can probably safely add these in but I bet you would get better mileage out of increasing your intensity on your lifting days for legs. Heavy squats/lunges for example, if you aren't doing this already.

Also in on booty thread.
  • ...sidenote: How is this picture ok when others like it have been reported and taken down?
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    don't take this the wrong way, but from your profile pic, you already have a great butt....soooo...I would just keep doing what you're doing.
  • patssarah
    patssarah Posts: 146 Member
    Can probably safely add these in but I bet you would get better mileage out of increasing your intensity on your lifting days for legs. Heavy squats/lunges for example, if you aren't doing this already.

Also in on booty thread.

Thanks, I do lift heavy I just know that in order to get the results I want I need to take my rest days in between, so I was wondering if its still okay to do light things on my days off.
  • don't take this the wrong way, but from your profile pic, you already have a great butt....soooo...I would just keep doing what you're doing.

Honestly, I think this is what she was going for.
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    If I had an *kitten* like yours honey I would not be hiding it away. One day maybe.... I live in hope haha x
  • ...sidenote: How is this picture ok when others like it have been reported and taken down?
    yup yup
  • jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    ...sidenote: How is this picture ok when others like it have been reported and taken down?
    yup yup

What is offensive about this picture?!?!?! She is fully clothed and not showing anything?!?! If you don't have any info to contribute to the OP's original post, why bother responding?!?!?

Sarah, I definitely think you should give you're muscles a rest in between. A figure athlete I work with does a day of heavy/intense leg lifting, (fewer reps/heavy load) and then a day of lighter weight/more reps and she has a solid booty! I'm following suit ;) Keep at it lady, you look fantastic! :drinker:
    yup yup

What is offensive about this picture?!?!?! She is fully clothed and not showing anything?!?! If you don't have any info to contribute to the OP's original post, why bother responding?!?!?

Sarah, I definitely think you should give you're muscles a rest in between. A figure athlete I work with does a day of heavy/intense leg lifting, (fewer reps/heavy load) and then a day of lighter weight/more reps and she has a solid booty! I'm following suit ;) Keep at it lady, you look fantastic! :drinker:

You didn't see her original picture my dear. :huh: If you did, perhaps you would understand that it appeared as though to OP was just looking for some attention on her butt.....which clearly worked as you can see from the above comments. She changed the pic after posting this thread.
  • reneepeg
    reneepeg Posts: 4 Member
    Wow....someone is angry!!! If you are going to be a hater how about you don't comment at all. I thought this was supposed to be a positive and inspirational website??
  • patssarah
    patssarah Posts: 146 Member
    ...sidenote: How is this picture ok when others like it have been reported and taken down?
    yup yup

You didn't see her original picture my dear. :huh: If you did, perhaps you would understand that it appeared as though to OP was just looking for some attention on her butt.....which clearly worked as you can see from the above comments. She changed the pic after posting this thread.

How about you follow your own advice "be kinder than necessary, everyone is fighting some kind of battle"
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    yup yup

2v9amh1.jpg
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    I think Keri Hilson said it best:

Get yourself together don't hate,
    Jealousy's the ugliest trait.

:laugh:
  • I'm not hating, I'm not angry. I'm just stating the obvious. When you post a picture of yourself in a mini-mini skirt with the picture focusing on your *kitten*....you're going to get some comments. Since the picture has since been changed, you wouldn't get it. End of discussion.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    yup yup

you know what this reminds me of....its like the times that my 5 year old and 8 year old children tattle on each other. really, why in the world do you care what someone else uses as their profile pic? why are you chasing other people around like the dang morality police? why do you think you know the subjective intent of the statement I made earlier? anyway, just in case you don't have experience with kids, this is what you sound like:

BS: but, mommy, her profile pic is horrible. why is she allowed to have that profile pic?

[ignore]

BS: MOMMY! you obviously didn't hear me the first time. she's wearing a short cut dress in that pic. how can that be legal? how can MFP permit that? why mommy why? stop it now.

[ignore]

BS: MOMMY!!!! I DON'T LIKE HER PROFILE PIC. I AM THE MFP MORALITY POLICE AND NO ONE SHOULD HAVE A PIC OF THEMSELVES WEARING SOMETHING YOU MIGHT FIND SOMEONE ELSE WEARING AT A CLUB. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. NOW!!!
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    I second that, :laugh: :drinker: :heart: