New and Looking for Friends to reach my goal!

Options
Hi all! I am new here, I have been on FitnessPal for about a week now and I am getting very addicted. So far it seems to be going well, it's really made me evaluate what my body has been used to eating. I am a 25 mother of one boy and I am the proud wife of my husband, Wesley. I work in a University so my job entails me sitting at a desk for the day but I workout during lunch with a co-worker and I am a big Wii sporter as much as I can. :) I would LOVE to meet some new friends to reach my target with! I am looking to lose about 30-35 lbs.

Replies

• krakensdaughter
    Options
    Hi there :) I just completed my 25 day on MFP late last week so I am fairly new too. But I've already lost 2lbs and I am also highly addicted to this site. I would love to be your friend :)
  • RoneaWhite923
    Options
    Hi I am new here too! I have been doing this for about a month and I am down 12lbs. The key is to login everyday....You can do this!! Goodluck!!
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Happy to have you in MFP!
  • ELEvans15
    ELEvans15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Kinda new but kinda old to MFP. I'm wanting to lose about 30 to 35 pounsd as well. Best advice is watch the snacking (its my biggest weakness) Good Luck and feel free to add me if you want!!!
  • tcpowell25
    Options
    Hello I've been here for about 190 days and will be happy to motivate you. I'm sending a request your way!
  • Ritala1987
    Ritala1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!!! :)
  • kastiltner
    Options
    This is really awesome! Such a major support here!
  • dragonfly1178
    dragonfly1178 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! I've been using MFP for 15 days and have already lost 5 lbs. I work a desk job too but I make the time to go to the gym afterwards. I log in everyday to see where I'm at, so addicting...
  • kastiltner
    Options
    Hi I am new here too! I have been doing this for about a month and I am down 12lbs. The key is to login everyday....You can do this!! Goodluck!!
    Congrats on your 12 lbs! That's major! I seriously hope that I can lose the weight, I actually had someone I work with say to me "Seriously, I"m smaller than you!" I was like baffled at how someone could be so rude. I mean shes only like maybe 5 lbs smaller, but I guess in her mind a Win's a win, no matter how close the game is. :( So glad that there are so many awesome people here!
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    Welcome!
  • leanne402
    Options
    Welcome. I'm on day 70 and have lost 20lbs so far.Best iPhone app ever :happy:
  • Nutmeg90795
    Nutmeg90795 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for about three months :) feel free to add me