Wanted: Bridge 2 10K support!!

Options
Hi all you fit people!!
I have just started week 2 and found it pretty tough today. I am trying to build some speed though and managed 5.3 miles.
Looking for running buddies - for mutual support!
Thanks you fantastic people x

Replies

• u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm still in Week 6 of C25K, but I plan on starting Bridge to 10K as soon as I finish at the end of October, so I want to save this thread for later! Great job on your 5.3 miles!! :)
  • wackynunu
    wackynunu Posts: 103
    Options
    Good luck working up your speed!

I did a program called couch to 10K and have trouble with my speed. I want to run 6 miles, but at my pace, I think it would take me an hour and a half. I used to be able to run a 10 minute mile so I am hoping to get back to that point.
  • JoBfit4life
    Options
    I just got through the 10 minute mile barrier! it feels great.
  • katyk00
    katyk00 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just started Week 1 Day 1 yesterday so I'm so happy to see a thread for this! I'm currently between 10:30-11:00 min/mile and would love to maintain or get faster for the 6 miles. Never being an endurance runner, the thought does scare me a bit lol
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna start on Tuesday when the boys are in school.. few of weeks ago i finished the c25k program and been running 3-4 days a week since then..
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    w1d1 done
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi there

Just started a Bridge to 10K Challenge group, if you all want to join. It's at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/395037-bridge-to-10k-challenge-starts-december