1st post - been using MFP for 2 months.

Options
Hi all, should have said hello sooner, but I have really enjoyed using MFP and reading all of the advice and success stories on the forums. Anyway - lost 24 lbs in 2+ months so I am happy and going to adopt MFP for life.

Replies

• sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Welcome and great job!!
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Exceptional job! Welcome!
  • AngC333
    Options
    Hey!! I have also been using for just over three months and havent checked out the forums yet! I am down 19lbs and am loving the MFP app on my iPhone!! My problem was that I never really made time to eat and would normally only eat one meal a day due to my crazy busy schedule! This program keeps me on track and eating every two hours!!

Hoping this success continues! My frustration comes when I hit plateaus, hoping these forums will help me get through them (if I encounter them again).
  • TallyNick
    TallyNick Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    MFP has really opened my eyes to just how many calories are in some foods. Unreal how terrible processed and fast food is for you. A little planning and smart shopping go a loooong way.

Also not trying to get the most 'bang for your buck' on eating out at restaurants is huge. For me, I thought I was ahead of the game (monetarily) with buffets and the like. But really I was just packing on the pounds. Quality over quantity is something that you re-train in your mind set when it comes to food.