New to Fitness Pal- last 5 to 10 pounds

Options
Hi all. Any other exercisers out there who are trying to drop that last 5 to 10 stuborn pounds? I have had my frustrations in the past with other diets where physical activity was not accounted for and I would find myself "bonking" in exercise training. I am an endurance runner and cyclist. So I am hoping this will help me become a little more lean (and hopefully faster!) Myother issue I am trying to get a handle on is to be more mindful of my eating--eating when hungry rather than habit or stress/anxiety, fatigue. Writing down my foods is helping this already (in 2 weeks).

Replies

• cori1089
    cori1089 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    try switching up your exercise routine. Try something different that will shock your body. You may have hit a plateau. You can find some good exercises online and women's health or fitness magazines. good luck! :)
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    In addition to changing up exercise, try to change up your food. Your body gets used to eating the same amount of calories; try eating more for a few days and then going back to where you were. Your metabolism will have sped up from trying to keep up with the higher calories, and it should help get you out of your rut. Good luck! :D
  • marciaphillips
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am finally committed to losing 50 lbs to stop taking blood pressure medication. Any suggestions? KP :smile:
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Those last 10lbs are the hardest to lose!

I've been stuck for the past 2 years!
  • radicalmom
    radicalmom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great advice