I love this picture

Options
smpreston
smpreston Posts: 262 Member
I am at the 60 Day point of my P90X/TurboFire Hybrid. I completed my first round of P90X before starting this current round. I took pictures and measurements and really liked how this one turned out. I started in May at 221.5 lbs at 5'11". I did a full round of P90X and lost 18 pounds. I've lost an additional 17 in my hybrid round.

These shorts fit very snugly when I started the adventure. i still have 15-20 pounds to go and this picture is serving as fantastic motivation to finish.

IMG_1570.jpg

I'll be starting a new round of P90X around November 28th as part of the latest BeachBody Challenge. I'm hoping to hit my goal weight of 170 lbs at the end of that round. Then i can tackle P90X2.

Replies

• mommyJto3
    mommyJto3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    IMG_1570.jpg
  • smpreston
    Options
    Thanks for that! I'm trying to figure out how to post a picture. I guess I have to find an FAQ around here.

Got it!! Changed the IMG to img lower case makes a difference...
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, congratulations!! I have P90X and Insanity but injured my ankle right after they came in so I haven't been able to start either yet. After seeing your picture, I can't wait to get started!! Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Very handsome :) great job!
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    You should love that picture. Handsome man!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    looking very good!!!!!! great work!!!!!
  • smpreston
    Options
    Thanks for the compliments, especially from the ladies. :wink: I'll try not to tell the wife. This feedback makes me really want to keep going. I used to scoff at the infomercials, now I feel like one.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    And you very well should! Your dedication and getting fit...is something to love! Great job!
  • CeliaJoy
    CeliaJoy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job and great picture, you should be very proud of yourself and your wife should be too! Keep up the good work.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Wowza, nice work!
  • DiamondInTheDirt
    DiamondInTheDirt Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! well done:)
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • smpreston
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! I plan on keeping these shorts around as a reminder of where I've been. Even people that have been around me during the weight loss were floored by the picture. i still have some gut and love handles and would love to see them get going soon. I should have done this years ago.
  • MGiardini71884
    MGiardini71884 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! I did 2 rounds of P90 a couple years ago (then went on vacation lol) and lost 12 pounds and was actually starting to like my stomach! Keep it up!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be very proud. :drinker:

I bet your wife is a happy camper. I would be!:wink:
  • rainb0w
    Options
    Well done, we're proud of you :-)
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job!! P90X is crazy! and the commerical I saw for P90X2 terrified me, haha. If you can do that, you're a BEAST!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    VERY well done, you look terrific!
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    Good Job Man!

I use P90X myself, and get great results. (currently using with Rushfit though)

Keep up the good work. You are doing terrific. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!