NSV wardrobe discoveries

Options
I have been losing weight slowly lately and not been dropping sizes like at the beginning so it's felt like not much is happening. Two days ago I was cleaning up my walk in closet (me having one of those is like throwing pearls to swine considering how messy it always is) and I found a bag of clothes that have been sitting in my wardrobe for ages just waiting for me to fit into them. I was going through them and thought there was no way any of them would fit but I decided to try on one of the tops to see how many more inches I needed to lose and the answer was NONE. All of the clothes fit me. I feel like I have a whole new wardrobe thanks to these additions. Wonderful and so much fun :)

Replies

• BamaGurl47
    Options
    what an unexpected treasure!!! you deserve it .. A gift from the gods .. Enjoy your new discovery .. Wear the hell out of that stuff and RoCK it !
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    GREAT Job!
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Slow and steady weight loss is the best kind...I am always impatient, but if it comes off slowly it will more likely stay off. Plus, the harder we have to work at it, the better the reward feels at the end. Good luck to you on your continued success!
  • MichaelaaJ
    MichaelaaJ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome! I hope it is all pieces you LOVE and feel good in! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!