30 day shred anyone..?

Options
I just bought Jillian Michaels 30 day shred video, started it yesterday but thought I'd see if anyone wanted to join me in the challenge.... I hope to see some good results!
Add me if you like!

Replies

• biochick2004
    Options
    I will :). I've had if for a few years myself, and I've done it several times, but I've never actually followed the recommendations until now. I started yesterday, and plan on doing it 30 days straight like the program recommends and see where I'm at.
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 4 today and I'd like to join your challenge if you don't mind me being a couple days ahead.

I completed a round back in July-August . It's very effective if you do it!
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    We just started yday.. If you wish, you can join us on the below thread...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/381091-30-days-shred-tomorrow?page=3#posts-5228865
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Haven't bought it yet, but I plan on getting it some time this week...good luck to you!!
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    I just started it today. I tried it about two months ago and lasted 11 days. After 10 days on level 1 I moved up to level 2 like I thought you were suppose to but level 2 was so hard for me that I quit. I should have kept going and stayed on level 1. Stupid!! But since there are 30 days in November I thought it was time to go back. I am not moving up until I am ready!
  • katsagg
    Options
    Ouch :) I'd love to join the challenge. I thought I was in half way decent shape but I did 3 days a few months ago and could hardly walk! I guess I have strength in different muscles than were worked in those first few days. But I'l tough it out if I have people to do it with :) lets go.
  • scout1976
    scout1976 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    iv seen it mentioned a few times, im up for the blast girls just gotta buy the dvd, where's the best place to purchase?
  • misti17
    misti17 Posts: 106
    Options
    Walmart. I'm on Day 12. Did 8 days on Level 1 then moved up to Level 2. It definately gives you great results in no time at all. I can't get over how it has changed my body shape. My waist is littler, my arms are not floppy anymore, my legs are feeling smaller. I love it and I am definately going to do 30 days in a row. Then I'm going to start Ripped in 30! Good luck!