BL Challenge: Waist Management

Hey ladies! I still need a couple of your starting weights. My starting weight for this challenge is 163. If any of you need ideas/support hit me up and I will help however I can. We are all in this together and want to do our best for our team, but most importantly ourselves, by losing weight and being healthy! Each Sunday please post your current weight and how many calories you have burned for the week. Thanks so much! LET'S DO IT!!!

Replies

• Melissa_Suzanne
    Melissa_Suzanne Posts: 75 Member
    Oh sorry I didnt realize I had to give my current weight, its 164lbs :)
  • nickydp
    nickydp Posts: 29 Member
    You have mine too. Well organised!! Lets do this WM!!
  • Melissa_Suzanne
    How are you all doing! Burning lots of calories? :)

5486464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • nickydp
    I am burning WAAAAAAY more than I normally do. I only hope it is enough to keep us in the game. It is hard to know what the other teams are doing, will be interesting to see the results after the first week. I have been very proud of myself, forcing myself to go to the gym and even doing my 30 day shred DVD at 11pm last night. How is everyone else going?
  • Melissa_Suzanne
    Thats so awesome!!!!!! Good Job! I have not been doing amazing with my workouts :( Im doing good with food though, and today i think i will be able to get in a full work out when my daughter is napping :) Im also very curious to see how the other teams do! No team is getting voted off the first week so that is sweet cause then it will deffinitly push us when we see what kind of numbers we have to get as a team! Anyways you all have a great day! :)

5486464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • nickydp
    I am doing well with burning the calories, just got to stop myself eating them too... I don't think my weigh in will be very good, but I will do my best over the next few days!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Will come back later to read this! :)
  • shickam062604
    shickam062604 Posts: 133 Member
    I usually burn lots of calories. I have a hard time eating them all back though. I am going to visit family this weekend so I dont know how much exercising I can do.I plan to take my 30ds dvd though, so at least it is something if I can. I will check in on my phone and see how you ladies are doing. :)
  • nickydp
    It's Monday morning here, so time for me to check in I think? My calories burned for the week were 2670. I had a 0 weight loss, but at least it is not a gain. Especially after the big weekend I have just had. I hate weighing in on a Monday morning... Looking forward to hearing how everyone else went. :)
  • Melissa_Suzanne
    Im down .8 I bought a new one today so hopefully it will be more accurate :) and calories burned is 1509.

5486464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • shickam062604
    I am down 2 pounds. I hope to get back into my routine this week. 2517 cals for me this week.
  • Melissa_Suzanne
    Hi!!!!! Hope you all are doing good! Im doing really good with my eating this week and getting at least a 20 min workout in. I have already lost .08lbs im so excited! Hope you all have a great day :)
  • shickam062604
    Awesome! Sorry I haven't been very attentive ladies! Life has been hectic lately. My mom is here visiting and helping me out. My daycare provider up and quit on me Thursday so after my mom leaves I wont have anyone. :( The other providers around here charge double what she does and we were struggling to make ends meet then. Not sure how things will go. I have to tell my boss Monday that I am quitting. :( I am happy though I can be here with my boys to raise them all the time. Hope you all are doing well with your goals and exercise! To be honest I have only worked out a couple times this week. I hope it doesn't hurt us :( Have a great day ladies!
  • shickam062604
    Please remember to give me your weight and calories burned for the week preferrably on Sunday! Thanks ladies! Keep up the great work!
  • Melissa_Suzanne
    2178 calories burned 1.1 lbs lost. :)
  • nickydp
    2026 calories burned. 0 pounds lost again.
  • shickam062604
    My stats: down to 157 1,160 cals burned