granola

Options
Do you love granola?! What is your favorite kind and what is its calorie content?! Where do you put your granola?!

Want to make your own chocolatey granola for 200 calories per CUP !?! http://crazycookingcouple.blogspot.com/2011/11/granola-loving.html

Replies

• mariedingle
    Options
    Right now I am hooked on the Bear Naked granolas!!! I put them on my yogurt and on my fruit wrap I make!!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I love granola - My favorite would be the Nature Valley Granola Bars with peanut butter.
    190 calories in two bars, 7g fat, 28g carbs, 180mg sodium, 2g fiber, 11g sugar, 5g protein. Omnomnom. :D

I put one crumbled bar into some Greek yogurt I bought the other day and added a tablespoon of honey and had that for lunch today - it was really good!
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Right now I LOVE Nature's Path Organic Ancient Grains Granola with Almonds...I just eat it plain or sometimes I eat it for breakfast with some almond milk. It is also good in yogurt.

3/4 c serving. 250 cals, 9g fat, 135 mg sodium, 39 g carb, 6 g fiber, 9 g sugar, and 5 g protein.
  • bsexton3
    bsexton3 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Don't know the calorie count. My favorite granola is homemade. My wife has made it for me for years. It is fairly easy to make. SHe also make homemade muesli. I usually eat it because it has less calories. It is not baked and without the honey.

Usually eat in yogurt with fruit.