chocolate

Options
What do you do when you have cravings???
I am hurtin so bad for chocolate right now : /
I feel desperate enough to break out the bag of chipits cause I know I dont have any other chocolate: /

Replies

• Icklemellie
    Options
    Naughty I know but if i really want a chocolate fix I go for mini or funsize versions of my fav chocolates. Normally averaging about 100 cals. Not 2 bad if you count it in ur daily calorie count x
  • jan_andrea
    jan_andrea Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I try to have a bar of ridiculously expensive, very very good chocolate on hand (and out of the children's reach). A tiny piece of that goes a long way.
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    funny you should ask...

currently i am spooning chocolate hazelnut butter and dark chocolate almond butter into my mouth while trying to avoid the chocolate cupcakes on my counter begging for me to just taste them.. i wasn't going to eat it, i just wanted to taste it...

eat dark chocolate. enough to satisfy the sweet tooth. dark chocolate is actually pretty good for you.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    When it's chocolate I crave, I pull out a square of dark chocolate. Knowing that I only get that one, I get rid of the other distractions so I can just enjoy it...
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Chocolate is healthy, full of antioxidants and great for overall health and well being. Eat it, just don't gorge on it.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Im not a huge fan of dark chocolate but maybe I should learn
    I just realized I have chocoalte hagen daz in my freezer.. oh boy
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I have some choccies every single day. No denying, no cravings...just moderation ftw :)
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    I like to have a reese's peanut butter cup, if you get the mini, sugar free ones it's only 36 calories a piece. Or every once and a while I treat myself to a hershey's kiss or a mini peppermint patty. i'm a huge chocolate lover so i go crazy if i don't get to have a little bit every now and then.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate. I'm not crazy about dark chocolate though.
  • mariedingle
    Options
    I do not deprive myself of chocolate at all! I have a little bit everyday!! I love the Skinny cow bars and clusters and their ice cream treats. Today I had a smore but with a peanut butter cup instead!!! Just that little bit helps!!
  • ber3023
    ber3023 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Sugar free chocolate pudding cup or I happen to love Russel Stover chocolate covered coconut bars! I just limit them cause I'm not so trusting on the sweeteners.