Sexy for XMas: 7 Week Challenge

Options
SexyforXMasBanner-1.jpg

:heart: SEXY FOR XMAS 7 WEEK CHALLENGE WITH A PRIZE! :heart:

Hey guys, it’s almost roughly 7 weeks till X-Mas. I want to start a 7 week X-Mas challenge, I want to challenge you to lose as much weight and inches as possible by X-Mas! We will add number of pounds and inches lost together into final score upon which winner will be determined. You’re already dieting and working out hard so why not get rewarded for it? :D

The winner will get a $25 Visa Gift Card to spend anything they want. In order to receive gift card you will need to be US mail resident, if you're not resident or want winning faster than I can send $25 winnings via paypal; by mail the prize should arrive within 7-10days after end of competition unless you decided to do paypal which would be 24-48hrs. I will participate and compete however I will obviously will not be eligible for the prize, only you guys! :D

:heart: HOW IT WILL WORK :heart:
First, I will keep track of your measurements and weight on spread sheet that I will post an image of every week- after all measurements are in. You will measure and weigh yourself on Fridays, beginning on November 4th and ending on December 23rd.

Once you measured yourself on the 4th please message me your measurements/weight or submit in the thread below preferably by Sunday-some exceptions will be made; do not measure yourself the day before or after- we want to be as accurate as possible.

Along with submitting your weekly measurements and weight, if you can/have time please give brief breakdown of Monday-Sunday the amount of calories consumed and burned each day. You can also list the exercise you did in case other people want to see what helped you progress that week, this way it can be a great learning tool for others on what works best.

Ex. Monday: 1200 cal in Food, 300 cal Burn
Tuesday: 1200 cal in Food, 600 cal Burn (Running 2hrs, 5mph)
Wednesday, Thursday, Etc.

Your amount in inches lost will be added to the amount of weight (in lbs), combined it will make up a number that will determine whether you won. The way we are going to keep this consistent is everyone is going to measure at same points on body (image provided below on where to measure on body) always on Fridays. Please submit all measurements & weight by Sunday so I can post progress up by Monday/Tuesday morning.

:heart: POINTS OF MEASURE: :heart:

Note: for any points that are measured at widest point please measure it a couple times and write down the highest number you get, please be as accurate and honest as you can :flowerforyou:
Also weight yourself when you weight the smallest amount through the day (for most people that’s mornings).

For arms, calves, and thighs please measure both right and left and add the two together as one number. (Ex. Right Arm=-1’’, Left Arm=-1/2’’. Total: 1+1/2’’=-1 ½’’

1. Chest at Armhole: at armhole, above boobies/chest
2. Under Chest: right under where boobies/chest ends
3. Hips at widest point
4. Waist at narrowest point
5. Waist at belly button
6. Thighs at widest point
7. Calves at widest point
8. Arms at widest point
Ex. If you lost 7’’ and 20lbs over next seven weeks: 7+20=27 is your number

As an extra, it would be great to have before and after pictures to share with everyone and also to keep for yourself, but it’s not required. So starting on Friday please submit your info and get moving! It’s time to get that body of yours even sexier for X-Mas! :devil:

See below images for examples on where to measure and how we will keep track!

WheretoMeasure-1.jpg

HalloweenChallengeSheet_Page_1-1-1-1.jpg

Code for Sexy for X-Mas Banner (make capital “IMG” into lower case “img” and than add to signature):
SexyforXMasBanner-1.jpg

Replies

• ardavis23
    ardavis23 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to do this challenge!!!!!!!!! Sign me up
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Can't wait to start!
    I would LOVE to do this challenge!!!!!!!!! Sign me up
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
  • caitymay1
    caitymay1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am so in!! Can't wait for Friday!! :bigsmile:
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    Excellent! Glad you guys are in! I posted this in 2 spots, and we have got 20 people on board. There is only room for 1 more!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Is there room for me? Please say yes! Please say yes!!! :bigsmile:
  • PorscheNicole
    PorscheNicole Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun. i've been losing weight at a much slower, not so aggressive pace for once. i think it would be good for me to step it up temporarily and join a friendly competition. :)
  • catsrcute1
    catsrcute1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm hoping you have room for one more. This sounds like an excellent challenge and a great motivation to get people up and moving. I myself am new to this site but I am loving the challenges and the support everyone has for each other. I would love to join your challenge.
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    You might have to have a challenge face off since I'm in too if you have any more room???
  • ErosAres
    Options
    Interested in joining your weight loss challenge! Is there room for any more to join in?
  • guntherma
    guntherma Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Looks like I am too late to join but will create a chart for myself so that I can take part (just not officially) I would love to look sexy in my Christmas morning photos of my hair a mess with me clinging to my coffee like a lifeline while watching my kids tear apart everything I worked so hard to make pretty ( wow, I must be hungry because that sounded like me whining :)
  • BlondeSolstice
    BlondeSolstice Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let me know if you have room for one more.. Love to be sexy for Christmas !!!
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    ***Alright I started feeling bad if I cut everyone off who has responded, so everyone who has responded on here up till now is in the challenge! Anyone respond after this post I am very sorry but the list is closed. Thank you everyone who has joined, remember take measurements and weight on Friday and message it to me or post on forum on here by sometime Sunday. Anyone who does not submit measurements by sometime Sundaywill be removed from challenge (I may come cut some slack till sometime Morning, but please try to submit as soon as possible after measuring. Thank you everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful day!***
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    ****EVERYONE ELSE LIST IS CLOSED*****
  • FaithfullFit
    Options
    weight 170
    chest at armhole 36
    under bust 33
    hip/widest 36
    waist /narrowest 37
    waist /bellybutton 44
    thigh/widest 27
    calf/widest 14
    arm/widest 13
  • BlondeSolstice
    BlondeSolstice Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Weight 173
    chest at armhole 38
    under bust 34
    hip widest 40
    waist narrowist 35
    waist belly 38
    thigh 48 total right and left combined
    calf 30 1/2 total right and left combined
    arm 24 1/2 total right and left combined
  • FaithfullFit
    Options
    oops I got some mixed up here is my correct measurements

weight 170
    chest at armhole 36
    under bust 33
    hip/widest 44
    waist /narrowest 36
    waist /bellybutton 37
    thigh/widest 27
    calf/widest 14
    arm/widest 13
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    I put your measurements into the excel sheet and if people drop out you're definitely in! Have a wonderful weekend :)
    Weight 173
    chest at armhole 38
    under bust 34
    hip widest 40
    waist narrowist 35
    waist belly 38
    thigh 48 total right and left combined
    calf 30 1/2 total right and left combined
    arm 24 1/2 total right and left combined
  • jlaverne3
    jlaverne3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options