Need motivators!

Options
:flowerforyou: I'm new here, just started dieting a couple days ago. I work full time and just had a baby in September, so it will be tough to fit in the gym. I've always been a chubby girl but a few years ago lost so much weight...just to gain it all back. Yuck. So even before having the baby, my weight was up and down like Oprahs! Lol hopefully by next year I will have reached my goal! :blushing:

Replies

• DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Well, here's to you for making the first step :) I found it pretty easy to start a workout program with my first kid, finding one after the second was what was hard for me. I NEVER exercised while baby was asleep, that is "mama time!" for you to chill out and relax. Baby's LOVE to watch there mom jump around and act like a fool ( I did tae-bo ) Sit ups with baby on your belly, Bench presses with baby as the bar. They love it!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Welcome to an awesome community full of support and LOTS of sarcasm, at times.

If you truly WANT it...I will will support you
  • markasmith21
    markasmith21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am kind of new as well.I have been tracking for about 45 days now and the rapid start has slowed to a crawl. For me, it was the realization of how much i was eating without thinking about it. I would be willing to bet that you will do well. Just stay focused and true to the plan. Remember that if you fall down on the diet or exercise, it is just one day and not a reason to stop. Good luck to you!
  • krisbychiken
    krisbychiken Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I recently borrowed a video, Flirty Girl Fitness. It's tons of fun and it's definitely kicking my butt when I can't get to the gym! lol But I should definitely have my daughter watch me, I'm sure she will get a kick out of it :happy:
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I never understood waiting until babys are asleep to workout, now that my kids are older they do it with me, not as much, but if they see me doing sit ups they'll lay down and do some too. Raising healthier kids then I ever was.
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'll help motivate you if you like :) Feel free to add me as a friend
  • krisbychiken
    Options
    I never understood waiting until babys are asleep to workout, now that my kids are older they do it with me, not as much, but if they see me doing sit ups they'll lay down and do some too. Raising healthier kids then I ever was.

That's so cute! I'm glad you're raising them to be healthy too, it's so important :smile:
  • kdbryant1982
    Options
    HI! I need motivators too!

I have been using my fitness pal for a month now and am down 11 pounds!! I'm not sure if i"m dieting the "right" way, but it seems to be working! I would love some moral support too so maybe we could keep eachother motivated :)
  • krisbychiken
    Options
    Sounds great!:smile:
  • wallacam194
    Options
    i'll definately help you out if you help me! :)
    don't be afraid to be like "Ally? did you excersise today?" haha :)
  • DeniseJ3
    DeniseJ3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you....I need motivation too. I have 3 children( the youngest being 9 yrs. old ) and i'm pretty sure I'm way past the "it's just baby weight stage." I am actually after a life change ! I need to lose about the same amount of weight as you so let's do this !

Denise :)
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we have some things in common....I lost 126lbs a few years back only to gain almost al of it back!! This time we're gonna make it stick!! Add me if you want some extra company on your journey :)
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) Being here is probably one of the best things you could do for yourself. You will find all the motivation you need to exceed your goal