Fellas Take Care of Your Woman....

Options
OfficialPR
OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
Fellas, if you don't acknowledge your woman, her beauty inside & outside, her daily contributions, how she puts up with YOU, if you don't take her out and proudly show her off, then another dude will..Man Up!

Replies

• ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!!
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Yall betta Appreciate!
  • msfitmom
    msfitmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You got that right. Men - take note.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Haha. Nice.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Same goes for women. Treat your man like a man. There is so much man bashing on this website and women going off about how they deserve to be treated.

Maybe if you treated your man like a grown up with half a brain he would respect you enough to treat you the way you expect.

Pathetic.
  • michedarnd
    michedarnd Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Just for the record, I DO believe that this goes both ways...
  • stampede55
    Options
    Enter the White Knight! He is the most noble of all the steeds in the kingdom. Bow before his awesomeness!!!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    :sick:
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Fellas, if you don't acknowledge your woman, her beauty inside & outside, her daily contributions, how she puts up with YOU, if you don't take her out and proudly show her off, then another dude will..Man Up!

Dude what you needing brownie points for ??? :P Nah I agree wholeheartedly, seems like some arseholes get good women and treat them like turd, and then genuine blokes can't find a decent catch.... confuses the hell out me sometimes but thats life I suppose
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I'll have you know that I just bought my woman a new run for the yard and she seems to have really enjoyed frolicking out there tonight!
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good point. I know a few people who could learn a lot from reading this! (male and female)
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Amazing post right here =]
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!!! It does go both ways!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Same goes for women. Treat your man like a man. There is so much man bashing on this website and women going off about how they deserve to be treated.

Maybe if you treated your man like a grown up with half a brain he would respect you enough to treat you the way you expect.

Pathetic.

Agreed
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    if you don't appreciate the woman in your life, you don't deserve to have her!
  • stampede55
    Options

Pathetic.

Agreed
    Wait....what just happened here. *Takes drink of beer* :drinker:
  • OfficialPR
    Options
    Dude what you needing brownie points for ??? :P Nah I agree wholeheartedly, seems like some arseholes get good women and treat them like turd, and then genuine blokes can't find a decent catch.... confuses the hell out me sometimes but thats life I suppose

Agree my man!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Trouble is imo that it is to easy and free now to get involved at a young age,hence a lot of guys just assume that a lady is part of what they are entitled to so they take it for granted.
    If they understood that they are lucky to have someone maybe they would treat her better.

Not sure if this does go both ways to be honest,just as it relates to why some guys treat a lady like crap.
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options

Yeah, usually that's the key to all successful marriages.

My hubby proposed to me when I was overweigh, but not enough to look that bad, only slightly chubby and bulky. He never hid me from his people, he liked my face mainly but I guess he had hopes that I would lose some lbs off... and as I lost the weigh for the wedding, he couldn't take his hands off me, lol, and wanted to show off his wife more often and rare was the day that I didn't gather 50 compliments from him a day (such as "you're gorgeous, you're looking so slim and sexy... blah blah blah)!. Now that I'm nearly done with the baby weight...he says everyday how proud he is of me for my hardwork in losing those extra lbs!. However it's a bit sad to know that he's not gonna feel that much "in love" if I put on some lbs again, and it can be depressing at times, I've got a strong self esteem and personality and I was doing it mainly for myself, and also in views of who knows, If he kept being so focused on the outside, I would dump him and I will be able to find another person quicker with a fitter body :D

Unfortunately not all guys feel in love and proud of the person they're with, they're just with them because they think it's better that than being alone, they just need some company, obviously in those relationships that is impossible, and I don't think they'll be threatened by other man taking their wives out, given that their wives might not be attractive at all either, mainly because a lack of self esteem is what makes any woman who is naturally beautiful to look unattractive, and any ugly woman to look beautiful. :D:love:

But it's good that you know and have realised of this, that way you'll be very successful in your relationship/marriage :D
  • OfficialPR
    Options
    Yeah, usually that's the key to all successful marriages.

My hubby proposed to me when I was overweigh, but not enough to look that bad, only slightly chubby and bulky. He never hid me from his people, he liked my face mainly but I guess he had hopes that I would lose some lbs off... and as I lost the weigh for the wedding, he couldn't take his hands off me, lol, and wanted to show off his wife more often and rare was the day that I didn't gather 50 compliments from him a day (such as "you're gorgeous, you're looking so slim and sexy... blah blah blah)!. Now that I'm nearly done with the baby weight...he says everyday how proud he is of me for my hardwork in losing those extra lbs!. However it's a bit sad to know that he's not gonna feel that much "in love" if I put on some lbs again, and it can be depressing at times, I've got a strong self esteem and personality and I was doing it mainly for myself, and also in views of who knows, If he kept being so focused on the outside, I would dump him and I will be able to find another person quicker with a fitter body :D

Unfortunately not all guys feel in love and proud of the person they're with, they're just with them because they think it's better that than being alone, they just need some company, obviously in those relationships that is impossible, and I don't think they'll be threatened by other man taking their wives out, given that their wives might not be attractive at all either, mainly because a lack of self esteem is what makes any woman who is naturally beautiful to look unattractive, and any ugly woman to look beautiful. :D:love:

But it's good that you know and have realised of this, that way you'll be very successful in your relationship/marriage :D

Thanks for sharing and congrats on all your success thus far. Always appreciate how you express yourself and put things together. Hope all went well with your trip to Espania....Besos!