Pilates

Options
I have never taken Pilates before and I am thinking about taking a class this week.

My goal is to improve my flexibility and the owner of my gym said that Pilates is good for flexibility.

Can anyone out there tell me if Pilates helped their flexibility

Replies

• RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    Options
    I have never taken Pilates before and I am thinking about taking a class this week.

My goal is to improve my flexibility and the owner of my gym said that Pilates is good for flexibility.

Can anyone out there tell me if Pilates helped their flexibility
  • vivshorty
    Options
    I've done the pilates video and it helped slim me down around the waist and gave me some flexibility. So I guess it works if you stick with it.
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    ive never done it but i'm doing tae-bo and i am WAY more flexible
  • chrispchef1
    Options
    i've done a couple videos and tried some moves that friends have shown me... not only good for flexibility and strengthening your core muscles but great for posture too!

have fun!
  • enkcott
    enkcott Posts: 29
    Options
    I teach Mat Pilates and it really is a great way to improve flexibility as well as tone and tighten up! I recommend a mat class, it definitely gives you the best bang for your buck.
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    i just bougt a pilates ball so i can do it home and and it tells you all the moves and what your working!! its the best thing ive ever bought!!