My FACE!!! :O

Options
Here's a before and after pic of a 7 month difference of my face! When you see yourself in the mirror everyday, you don't see the change, but when I put the pictures side by side, I stared at it for a good 2 minutes like this ---> :sick: minus the green face and sick feeling. haha do you guys have any face change pictures?

fc2.jpg

Replies

• Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    NIIIICE!
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! and yes my profile pic is my then and now face... but I still have a long way to go on my journey
  • dreamgurl2324
    dreamgurl2324 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    omg!!! you look amazing!! keep it up!!
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful (in both pics), the changes are dramatic. If I can follow the instructions I'll post my face photos too.

Thanks for sharing!:happy:
  • sashaverlene
    sashaverlene Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    How can I change the size? Half of the picture on the right looks like half of it is cut off...
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Nice! Looking good; I can really see a difference!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow - that is great, I love it! You're right about not seeing if ourselves while we're going through this journey, but you are getting close to goal - so it was a great time to realize this about your beautiful face! The big difference in the shape is so easy to see side-by-side and your eyes are so much bigger now too! You look beautiful, like you know who you are and you know what you can do now. You look present and accounted for.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Your beautiful! I totally see a difference! Keep up the good work!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Here's a before and after pic of a 7 month difference of my face! When you see yourself in the mirror everyday, you don't see the change, but when I put the pictures side by side, I stared at it for a good 2 minutes like this ---> :sick: minus the green face and sick feeling. haha do you guys have any face change pictures?

Faceshapedifference.jpg

Wow, yeah I think overall this one is a stunning difference. Don't feel sick by your old pictures, use them as motivation not to go down that path again and it wont happen.
  • okiedee
    okiedee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wonderful difference!!...At least your young..when you are old like me, skin does not snap back...it heads south and makes you look older. But I feel better. I have lost 58 pounds..have about 7 pounds to go..I want to get about 2 or 3 pounds under my goal.
    Congrats!

10120340.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!! I can tell a big difference!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    You're really pretty!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Great job. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • chrissabbatini
    Options
    Good job! What a difference!
  • Manysongs
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! Congrats on all your hard work! :smile:
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Well done you :)
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,168 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    Wow!!!! THAT IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE. Keep it up!
  • krystico
    krystico Posts: 104
    Options
    You are a beautiful woman! Keep up the good work!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference!! You look radiant!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!