Hi! :D

Options
My name is Emilee and I am 21 years old. I currently weigh 246 pounds. I used to be very active in martial arts all my life, however when I moved away to college I quit exercising and I ate out for pretty much every meal. I gained all this weight and now as I'm getting closer to achieving my registered nursing degree, I feel it is the best time to get healthy and get the body I've always wanted. My fiance is very in shape but doesn't really even need to try. His job is pretty physically demanding and he is also in the Army Reserves. Unfortunately, however, he can eat whatever he wants and now gain any weight. His appetite has had a huge effect on me. He comes home from a business trip in 3 weeks so I am hoping to show off a slightly slimmer me, and I healthy meal plan!

Replies

• tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Welcome! As long as you track your food, drink your water, and exercise every day you will be hot! hot! hot! soon enough. :wink:

Feel free to add me if you need a supportive friend.

Best wishes :flowerforyou:
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :smile: I've made much the same decision that its time for me to get healthy now I'm getting close to finishing my vet degree. I gained heaps of weight at college too so I'm trimming down. I'll add you as a friend to help motivate you :wink:

Here's to a healthier, slimmer you in three weeks time when your fiance gets home! :P :drinker: