50 lbs gone so far - pics

Options
Well I thought it was time to add my progress pictures :)

Just a bit of info first... At my highest I was 274 (before and after having 2 kids) and that's what I was a year ago. I got down to around 256 maybe 10 months ago and lost my motivation... but at least I stayed pretty much right at 256 and didn't gain again. I joined a Biggest Looser Mommy competition with about 25 ladies who all had babies in April of 2010. I've been with these ladies since we were pregnant on another forum and we ended up on Facebook together... and some of the ladies needed some motivation and started it up. I jumped at the chance! On July 8th I weighed in at 256 but we didn't start the competition until the 16th... I knew I couldn't wait for the start date because my motivation was really through the roof! The photos start with my first weigh in for our contest on July 16th.

Same shirt in all 4 photos

Pic #1 - 245.9 lbs - size 20 shorts
Pic #2 - 224.2 lbs - size 16 jeans
Pic #3 - 219.8 lbs - size 16 jeans
Pic #4 - 205.5 lbs - size 14 jeans

WeightLossNov1_FB.jpg

At first I was just changing what I ate - added lots of salads... like A LOT of salad... lol... When during the month of Sept I only lost 4 lbs (I know, I know - but I do have a lot to loose - and those 4lbs were lost in the first week of that month) I went low carb again. I also started the 30 day shred mid Sept (and I've now finished it). I'm also jogging on my treadmill now. But I am taking a small break from exercise due to foot pain and plan on getting back into it in a day or so (have already taken about a week off)

Thanks all for sharing your photos - they've inspired me and I hope mine inspire someone else in turn!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!