• nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! That's cool! Thank you Meg!

Let's burn those calories!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i'll join if there is room. i plan to do yoga and run this month.
  • slainnz
    Options
    yay im in, thanks for arranging! Hope banner works!!
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump :)
  • gorgeousgunner
    Options
    Hey all,

Definitely back in for this! The shredding was an awesome group so thanks everyone :)

Meg - have messaged you for spreadsheet and banner link

Laura
  • lizlee8
    lizlee8 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    testing....
  • lizlee8
    lizlee8 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yaaassss! Banner! Whoop!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Lets make it a good one! im going to spreadsheet now; goal today is 30DS L1 D2
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Lets make it a good one! im going to spreadsheet now; goal today is 30DS L1 D2

That's it girl !! Im there with you - 30DS L1 D1 commences tonight ! Jillian and Anita - I am BACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK !
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    This group was made for the October Shredders that would like to continue with an accountability challenge. Others are welcome but i would like to have a closed forum starting Tomorrow. The challenge is to be active everyday starting TODAY and goes through December 3 !!!! It doesn't matter if you went for a quick walk around the block or a 2 hour Zumbathon! Just do something!

For those of you interested shoot me a message for the spreadsheet. This is a weekly spreadsheet to track your activity DAILY and if you were a lazy bum and didn't do anything you put that in that days block!!! (keeps you accountable).

Everyone from the October Shredders were so inspirational and motivating so if any who are not a part of this group and feel they will contribute such qualities feel free to join in the fun! :o)

NO GO OUT THERE AND WORK IT!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for adding me! I already did L3D9 this morning. I will put in my info on the spreadsheet when I get to my computer tonight.
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options

That's it girl !! Im there with you - 30DS L1 D1 commences tonight ! Jillian and Anita - I am BACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK !

Yay!!! You didnt add your info to the spreadsheet lady! :o) i was wondering if you were gonna join us! got a little sad....cant be with out ya!!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    L1D1 Shredding tonight. Jillian I am going to get you!!! lol
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    L1D1 Shredding tonight. Jillian I am going to get you!!! lol

lol! Me too! Probably going to do it here an a few before the hubster gets home then hopefully he wont mind me popping out to the gym to do my day one of C25K then BIGGEST LOSER tonight!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i did an hour of hot power yoga.
  • lotuspixie
    Options
    Testing banner
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    test of banner
  • azhkrgrl
    azhkrgrl Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I am new this challenge and would like to participate. Tonight I will be doing JM 30DS L1 & 2
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone???? Hiding already? lol