Whats youre November goal?

Options
For me, I'd like to lose 8 pounds by the 30th (putting me at 174) and fit into a size 12 by Dec 10 (I'm a slightly loose 14 right now). How about everyone else?!

Replies

• kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 5 to 6lbs and log in for 25 days of this month.
  • javaqueen
    Options
    for the next 4 weeks I would love to drop 6 - 8 lbs and have to take everything in :D
  • i'd like to beat least 125 lbs and still eat my halloween candy!
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Lose 4 pounds (which puts me at 140). And it will officially move my BMI from "overweight" to "healthy".
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    I would like to drop (and never find again) 4 pounds before Turkey Day. Watch me....I will do it!
  • kristina326
    Options
    By November 30, I want to be completed with the 30 Day Shred.
    & I also want to lose about 2-3 pounds this month :)
  • TIARAR247
    TIARAR247 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm with all of you that say loose about 8 lbs. I would be into and heading out of the 220's.
  • cuddles3281
    Options
    I would like to be completed with Round 1 SI6 and seeing some changes in my appearance. I am currently in week 3 so I am halfway there!! Yay me!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I want to lose these last 4 pounds and tone up this new body of mine!!!! I want to start the holidays the fittest and firmest I've ever been and keep my weight within my goal the entire season!!!!

I'm GOING to be fit and fabulous when I turn 40 next April!!!!!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I want to lose around 5lbs, but mostly I want to run a whole 5k without walking. I have my next chance on Nov 20th!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    to break my plateau and run even if the weather is foul
  • Sandyc3838
    Options
    I'm gonna work hard to lose between 3 and 5 pounds this month and then I will only have 3 to go. I will say that the last 8 pounds are definitely the hardest!!! I'm stuck right now, but will just keep plugging forward. I really want to enjoy my turkey dinner without counting and counting and counting.........:noway:
  • Ounskada
    Ounskada Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Want to lose 10 lbs by Nov 28th. Will be inactive after that for about 3 months because of surgery. I hope I don't gain it back doing all that time in bed and sitting around. Any suggestions?
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    To get further into ONEderland so that even clothed at the end of the day I don't see that 2 in front of my weight. :)
  • sandybirrd
    Options
    I'd like to be 115 on Thanksgiving! Started out at 133 (I'm 5'2") in August, currently 118. For once I'd like to go into the holiday season feeling fit and slim, instead of already feeling icky and adopting the "ah screw it!" attitude that leads me to gain 5 lbs between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    My goal for November is to drop 5lbs and to survive Thanksgiving without gaining any weight.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I just finished setting up my google doc to track this months goals (GEEK)

They are - Day to day - is always stay within 100+/- cals of my goal, met my macros, drink 8+ water glasses, stick to my exercise timetable and get 7 hours sleep.

Results wise - I would like to lose the 2kgs I put on over RWC so I'm back at my maintenance weight of 54.5 kgs and I will decrease my BF by 1% (to 21%)

Fitness wise - Run my 10k on dec 4th in 50 mins and finish the 30 day Shred
  • Divamomma
    Divamomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My goal is 5-10 lbs i have A 3 day vacation this month so excited i wanted to be at a lower weight before i went but i am thrilled at my progress so far since sept 12th 14lbs lost & still Going Good Luck On Goals Everyone We Can Do IT!!:)
  • Divamomma
    Divamomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can Do It I'm With Ya!!:)
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    At minimum I'd like to lose 2lbs. 4lbs would be preferred! Now that I'm close to my goal weight, it's coming off much slower.