College.

Options
Just saying.. this year is going by so slow. Especially now that I know where I going to college..

Replies

• warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    college is fun
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    college was fun!
  • NicoleSix
    Options
    I just started college this year! its super enjoyable! :):tongue:
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    This semester is terrible for me. Im a nursing major and I think their goal is to make us hate our lives. Cuz it's working!! lol.
    Ive never had a fun college experience thanks to them! This semester i have class/clinical every day but Fridays and Sundays.
    Is it May yet???
  • stampede55
    Options
    Just saying.. this year is going by so slow. Especially now that I know where I going to college..
    18 y.o. girl with the name Cooz. If you're legit I'll eat my hat.
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Not at our school. It's just about time for the next round of exams, and then a few more weeks until finals. How did the semester fly by so quickly? If you think your life is going by slowly, please enjoy it now.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

i hope you're paying attention in your english class.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    College sucks haha longest 4 years of my life and I still have at least 2 more because I don't know how to not **** around
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I love college. :)
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    College is an amazing experience, if you make it that.... Take advantage of everything they offer, whether it's the gym, social events, study abroad... Do it all bc 4 years goes by SO quick!! I wish I could be a freshman again...!
  • stampede55
    Options
    Stop feeding this troll!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options

i hope you're paying attention in your english class.

Have fun in remedial English!
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    College can be enjoyable. Good luck with your classes, and don't be too hard on yourself.
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    On your profile you state that you are currently a senior in high school. Since you already know where you are going for college next year, what college is it?