Day 1- 30 Day Shred

Ok, So I finally got myself off the couch today, made time for myself, and decided today is the day to start this challenge! I have been staring at Jillian Michaels since the weekend and have made up my mind I will get to shredding. I will not lie..... I do have spaghetti legs and feel like a fat cow as I try to get my breathing slowed,but that is only motivating me more to realize that I am soooo tremendously out of shape! If there is anyone else doing this shred I would love support.... Just message me and we can do this together!

Replies

• time2bhealthy
    time2bhealthy Posts: 211 Member
    I am doing it too. It is hard work! I am on day 8. I tried level 2 the other day and thought I was going to die!!!
  • wreath7
    wreath7 Posts: 104 Member
    i'm starting this too and i'm so sore, but i wont be able to do it every day with work/school. i am hoping for 3 or 4 times a week. it's great, i've done it before and it's amazing how fast it works. good luck
  • JuicyJBaby3
    JuicyJBaby3 Posts: 123 Member
    I started today to!!! I plan on doing it every day this month!! I'll be more than glad to help each other along the way!!
  • sideofsassy
    sideofsassy Posts: 7 Member
    Today is day two for me and I am sooooo SORE! This tells me that I must be doing something right. :) I plan on doing it everyday this month and will try to report back daily.
  • Just finished! Plan to do it everyday for full effect.
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Today was day 2 for me... Im doing the 30 day shred it with weights.....
    I am so sore on my legs, back, stomach and sides..... for some reason im not feeling it in my arms :(
    does anyone doing it hurt in their arms?? im using an 8 pound weight...
  • basenji
    basenji Posts: 208 Member
    I just started 30 Day Shred today but exercise tv only had the second level. I did it but took more short breaks. I use to have the dvd but I couldn't find it tonight. I wish exercise tv had all 3 levels! I logged it in my diary as circuit training. How do you log it?
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Today was day 1 for me, I actually just finished it. My arms are still trembling a little bit. Oh... yeah, I'm sore! :) What did you log it as? I was surprised that as popular as it is there's no "30 day shred" in the system.
  • BerylX
    BerylX Posts: 108 Member
    Day 1 for me - and my legs are sore. Had to up stairs to get to a classroom tonight - oh, so sore!!
    Can`t wait for tomorrow though!!!
    1420 Posts: 9
    I was just recording Day 1 in my exercise log. I would love to join this post for extra motivation. Like another poster, I've started 30DS before but never made it to Level 2 because I quit a few days in. This time I am going to try my hardest to do it every day in November.
  • Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    Day 1 level 1 for me today! Loved it. I never made it very far last time I tried cause I always end up quiting too. I am planning on doing it at least monday - friday and some saterdays and sundays too if I can fit it in. I also am going to go to bootcamp Mondays and wednesday nights so Im hoping it will help me meet my november goal better.
    Add me as a friend if you would like, going to need the extra motivation!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    I log it a s circuit training.
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Day one for me too. I know I am way out of shape, but not sore. I wanted to burn some more calories tonight, so I did it again. I am using 2lb. Weights.
  • I log it as circuit training, but I use my chest strap so I know my burn is accurate!
  • So if possible for everyone.... Would really like to hear from everyone daily to keep motivated!!!! Even if it a quick stop by to say you can barely move or if it is because u didn't have the motivation to do it today! Motivation is key and I believe if we encourage everyone daily it will keep us motivated! We can do this together with a little love and support we can all see a huge difference in 30 days!!!!!!!! So great job today everyone!!!!!!!!
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    I did day two today. My legs are sore because I didn't stretch enough afterwards though. I log it as circuit training and use an HRM to enter the calories. I'm hoping I can stick with it this time
  • :happy: Sooo I am feeling it today, especially when I walk or go from sitting to standing, BUT I will get day 2 in this afternoon and that will be the real test!!!!! How is everyone else feeling today?
  • Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    Did day 2 level one today! I found today harder than yesterday so Im hoping it does get easier! Tonight I also have bootcamp so im super excited!
    Hope everyone had a good day also!
  • day 2 of level 1.....I was supprisingly able to do all the exercises all the way through today! I do feel it even more in my legs than any where else.... hope this means it will get easier as the days go by!!!!!! How has everyone else done today? Hope everyone is have a great day!
  • BerylX
    BerylX Posts: 108 Member
    Survived day 1 and 2, and about to do day 3....I bumped up the weights from 2lbs to 5 lbs yesterday and I think I will use the 2lbs for the side lunges as I was feeling it in my neck and not my shoulders, but keep the 5lbs for eveything else.
    Hope everyone has a great day 3!!!