looking for some mostly clean eating friends :)

Options
when i cook, its almost always clean :)
BUt if you look at my diary you can see that i sometimes (more often lately :/ ) splurge on fast food or dining out and since last night was halloween candy *cringe*

anyway.. i am striving to eat clean all the time, what can i say i'm a work in progress... and i dont always get my meals evenly spaced (in calories or time)

anyway that being said, i am looking for "like-minded" people to become friends with :) to help encourage me in my journey

happy eating :)

Replies

• midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    sent request! i feel the same way
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request. I, too, am looking to eat as clean as I can.
  • AppleADayAmber
    Options
    You can add me! Im vegan and Im trying ti stay away from processed foods! :)
  • lov3vh
    lov3vh Posts: 70
    Options
    yay :)
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I'll send a request!

I like to eat clean as much as possible, although I will admit I will never do it 100%. I rarely eat out and try to make most of my own foods myself, but on occasion when I don't eat clean, I don't beat myself up over it either since its usually just one meal or part of one meal.
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a work in progress when it comes to eating clean...I love the concept but struggle sticking to it.....I have every issue of Clean Eating Magazine and all of Tosca Reno's books and cook books. If you can live with progress- NOT perfection....then ADD ME!
  • judyw51
    Options
    Feel free to add me I eat very clean! Feel great
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    We do 'mostly clean' too - my diary is open so feel free to look! Send me a request if you like.
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I eat pretty clean as well. Don't get me wrong, once every few weeks I splurge. I am far from an angel.
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am far from an angel.

Boy you hit the nail on the head there. LOL
  • samiem
    Options
    While I splurge once in a while, I eat as clean as I can and stay away from processed stuff. I love tosca reno's eat clean diet book. Have you purchased? May find it helpful in your journey.:flowerforyou:
  • LoveMyArmyMedic
    LoveMyArmyMedic Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! I'm far from perfect, but would love to get ideas from other clean eaters! :flowerforyou: