Rebound weight??

Options
Hey all,

Just wanting some advice on weight loss
I'm averaging a loss of 1kg - 1.2-3 kg a week, is this a good loss to continue with or am I more likely to rebound and put it
All back on long term?
I'm doing 40-80 mins exercise 6 days a week so Im not sure if this is. Good regime to continue with?

Thoughts ?

Replies

• blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I am really bad with kg - lb conversion but my doctor says 1-2lb per week is good and the exercise you listed sounds great. My doctor told me to exercise at least 60min at 3x per week. Of course I do 6x also. I would check the kg-lb conversion, but it sounds great to me. As long as you keep it up you should not rebound.
  • nikkioli
    nikkioli Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The main thing is that you need a lifestyle. If you can keep up this pace then you should be okay. If it's not realistic and you stop then you would probably gain some weight back over time.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    that's 2-3 pounds a week. That is considered very fast.
    I would slow down a little so you don't wear yourself out, burn out, binge, rebound, any of that....

slow and steady wins the race.
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I don't struggle with the mount of exercise I do which I thought I would so I'm happy with it, I'm also doing a HIIT programme and I'm 5 days into my " INSANITY" programme too which I'll admit it's hard but it's a killer workout, so basically if. Keep it up I should be fine long term? I just don want put all the hard work in and not see any real results
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I would personally say just enjoy your rapid-ish weight loss while it lasts!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I don't struggle with the mount of exercise I do which I thought I would so I'm happy with it, I'm also doing a HIIT programme and I'm 5 days into my " INSANITY" programme too which I'll admit it's hard but it's a killer workout, so basically if. Keep it up I should be fine long term? I just don want put all the hard work in and not see any real results

keep doing the exercise, but EAT MORE.
    WHY on EARTH is your goal set to 1100?
    With the exercise you are doing you could be eating 1600-1800 and still lose.
    You need to FUEL a workout like that.
    You WILL crash and burn.

Set your activity level to ACTIVE and your goal to ONE pound per week, then EAT those calories while doing insanity.
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I did and exercise calculator online that with my current exercise plan and what I eat I should lower it too 1100 so I did before it was 1650??
    So what should calorie intake be for ex amount of exercise? I seriously don't want to rebound