14lbs by christmas challange

Options
i would like to get to my first mini goal of 14 stone by xmas, as the big 40 is just 2 weeks after i know i am going to have a battle on my hands.

8 weeks to go, this should be possible...

Any one else up for the challange Start weight of today 15 stone

Replies

• brigibooboo
    brigibooboo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • dmorant
    Options
    I'm in! I headed for Hawaii in Feb and would like to have 20 lbs gone so this would be a great start!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    cool. looking forward to doing this
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Im IN.....Need all the motivation available.

Start weight 318lbs
    Now weight 311lbs
    Xmas weight 290lbs...
  • gixy72
    Options
    good luck girls.

what diets or health eating plans do you all follow and what exercise do you do
  • Olive32214
    Options
    I just make sure I'm under my allowed calories per day. No aclohol. Planing my meals for the next day is
    a winner with me cause I stick with it. Im with MFP 2 weeks now and have lost 12lbs. I dont exercise YET, but am getting
    my head around it. Its my Birthday tomorrow and Im getting kettlebells, stepper and a few other bits to start me off....
  • gixy72
    Options
    i am also eating less than my allowance and i have started a fitness plan too. i go to aqua arobics and zumba, i have bought myself a WII but im not too keen on the game i got with it, so think i will have a look to see what else i can find. (down side to living in the isle of man) shops are not to good. may have to get on line and do some shopping.
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm in. After this week I need all the motivation I can possibly get. My exercise was great this week, but my eatting definitely sucked. I wanna drop a total of 18lbs by Christmas/New Years, but I'll settle for 10-12lbs by Christmas.

I'm still testing the waters with the cal intake. I'm trying to see what works for my body. I weigh in tomorrow and have Church tonight. Hopefully I can get a circuit workout in tonight afterwards.
  • lweav64
    Options
    I'm in , will be a great motivation for me
  • Olive32214
    Options
    i am also eating less than my allowance and i have started a fitness plan too. i go to aqua arobics and zumba, i have bought myself a WII but im not too keen on the game i got with it, so think i will have a look to see what else i can find. (down side to living in the isle of man) shops are not to good. may have to get on line and do some shopping.
  • Olive32214
    Options
    I find the biggest loser challenge on WII great. I got it from Amazon.
    Good luck.
  • brookiebaby2003
    brookiebaby2003 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a part of the challenge!
  • gixy72
    Options
    welcome to the challange .. how is this going for everyone, first weigh in on sat moning peeps..

not too sure how i have done this week to be honest as it was TOM and after i set the challange i put 3lb on over night.. i havent adjusted my weight on here cos i think i would sit and cry, but 2 lb is back off already and still a full day to go.. and i have done no exercise at all (had band cramps for the last 2 days and the 2 days before that i was recovering from the walk i did..)

but hey ho weekend is just round the cornier and i will be fighting fit by then
  • Olive32214
    Options
    Hellooooooooooo, any one out there.

Are we going ahead with this Challenge.

Im not weighing in on my own.......

No one has checked in. let me know if we are in or out.
  • gixy72
    Options
    yes im here.. sorry its been a busy day today and this is the first time i have had the laptop on.. cant get on to this section on my phone..

i have stayed the same bang on 15st..( had put 3lb on due to TOM which i have managed to lose again)

how is everyone doing..
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning. For this challenge:

Last week weight SW: 195
    week 1 CW: 192.2
    GW: 177

What all are we doing in this challenge?
  • dmorant
    Options
    I weigh in every Thursday.... On 11/3 I dropped 4 lbs :)

My plan is to stay under my calorie goal and exercise 4x weekly. I have no issues with the calories during the week but really struggle on the weekends. I work out at my lunch time (we have a gym at work) and am finding that when I don't work out my mood starts to decline. I haven't gone to the gym in years but am really liking it, to my surprise.

SW: 219
    CW: 215
    GW: 200 by Xmas
    Final GW: 160
  • gixy72
    Options
    cmon its to lose a stone (14lb by xmas)

i set myself the challange as i want to get to 14stone by my 40th birthday which is 2 weeks after xmas.

i weigh myself everyday(i know i should not but can not help myself) but i will only update on this page every sunday.
  • pamwilli14
    pamwilli14 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am in

Start weight 189lbs
    Now weight 173lbs
    Xmas weight 159lbs...

I need all the help and motivation I can get!!!!