MTV's I Used to be Fat

Options
Anyone else watching the latest episode of I Used to be Fat on MTV right now?

I feel like throwing something at the TV. This girl is not taking advantage of the opportunity she has been given. ridiculous. Free trainer for a whole summer. Free nutrition plan and constant motivation. And yet you are sitting there eating icing out of the jar.

Uuuughhhhh....I feel bad for her and her emotional problems...but she needs to suck it up and start following the plan. I am so disappointed when the episodes are like this.

Replies

• karisbear
    karisbear Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just watched it! Im glad she turned it around, but the begining was pretty aggravating
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Just watched it to...made me want to work out even harder!!!
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Haven't watched it yet, but I will be tomorrow morning during my run on the dreadmill... it's uber-motivating. I think it's even more motivating (although aggravating) when they are stubborn/refuse to change/stupid about the opportunity, so I guess tomorrow should be a good run!
  • GuillaineC
    GuillaineC Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It's not on yet here. :(
  • WolvesAreCool
    WolvesAreCool Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm watching it over here and she's being ridiculous. Most of the time when the kids mess up it's because of the parents but her parent wants her to better herself. At least she's on the treadmill now and working out so good for her.
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I think you guys are being a little harsh!! Yeah it's frustrating to see, but it's better for her to deal with her issues... If not, she'll just start gaining it all back when she's stressed or emotional.

I do love it when they work really hard from the start, though... I love seeing dramatic transformations :)
  • WolvesAreCool
    Options
    I think you guys are being a little harsh!! Yeah it's frustrating to see, but it's better for her to deal with her issues... If not, she'll just start gaining it all back when she's stressed or emotional.

I do love it when they work really hard from the start, though... I love seeing dramatic transformations :)

My favorite episode so far was the guy who lost like 100 lbs over the summer. That was amazing to see. One thing I hate about the show is how they throw away people's food. Do they pay people back for that or something?
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options

My favorite episode so far was the guy who lost like 100 lbs over the summer. That was amazing to see. One thing I hate about the show is how they throw away people's food. Do they pay people back for that or something?

I always wonder that too!! I'm hoping they do, because not everyone can afford to go out and replace all their food...! Maybe it goes along with having a free trainer all summer... Free stock-up on healthy food too... Lol
  • WolvesAreCool
    Options

I always wonder that too!! I'm hoping they do, because not everyone can afford to go out and replace all their food...! Maybe it goes along with having a free trainer all summer... Free stock-up on healthy food too... Lol

I hope so. lol My mom wouldn't mind too much as long as they leave something that's sweet and healthy there. My brother would get mad cause he doesn't like wheat pasta and soy products; minus soy chorizo.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Anyone else watching the latest episode of I Used to be Fat on MTV right now?

I feel like throwing something at the TV. This girl is not taking advantage of the opportunity she has been given. ridiculous. Free trainer for a whole summer. Free nutrition plan and constant motivation. And yet you are sitting there eating icing out of the jar.

Uuuughhhhh....I feel bad for her and her emotional problems...but she needs to suck it up and start following the plan. I am so disappointed when the episodes are like this.
    Ha! Just like Made! These kids swear up and down that they wanna step out of their zone and change, and when they get the oppertunity, they whine, complain and kae it hard on everyone around them. :noway: