NSV! New jeans!!!

Options
AmberCHM
AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
I just bought a pair of size 14 jeans!! Thank you, Target, for making my day!!! (P.S. I started my MFP journey on June 1st, wearing a size 22 Target jeans!!). I'm not saying I can wear all size 14s, but I can wear THIS pair of size 14s and that's good enough for me!

Replies

• christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    How exciting!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Emberlure
    Emberlure Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    YAY! Good work!
  • Lfinch08
    Lfinch08 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!!! Glad we found them :)
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    Options
    lol thats a fabby feeling well done keep going :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Hooray!
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    What an awesome feeling! Enjoy it, you earned it!
  • comeback0903
    comeback0903 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    woohooo!!! Just this week I fit into some jeans I havent worn in like 1/2yr or may be even a year yay!

COngratssssssssssssss
  • broken_star1134
    broken_star1134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just bought a pair of size 14 jeans!! Thank you, Target, for making my day!!! (P.S. I started my MFP journey on June 1st, wearing a size 22 Target jeans!!). I'm not saying I can wear all size 14s, but I can wear THIS pair of size 14s and that's good enough for me!

Oh My Gosh! I had a similar thing happen to me today! I went to Fred Meyer just to kill time and decided I wanted to try on a pair of jeans (the stretchy kind but jeans none the less). When I started my journey Aug. 1st, I wore 20-22 pants. Today I grabbed a pair of size 18's...and for the heck of it, a pair of 16s. I tried on the 18s and they fit good. Held up the 16s and said to myself that I would never be able to fit into those! Tried them on to see how far I have until they would fit...and to my surprise, THEY FIT! I didn't even have a muffin top either! I was so excited it brought tears to my eyes. It has been forever since I have been able to wear size 16. I would say a good 12-13 years at least! If I would have had the money then, I would have bought them. Now I have to wait until Friday when I get paid to get them lol But, I AM going to get those size 16 jeans! Like you said, I might not be able to wear EVERY pair of size 16's but those ones I CAN! Congrats to you! Keep up the Great work!
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Nice job ladies! You should be so proud :wink:

11134420.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    :smile: A VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!! And wow you deserve it!
    youve come a lonnnggg way! an wow 14's thats amazing !!! keep up the amazing work

i know the feeling of success i was in 16s after my son and bought myself 12's for the first time in ages! :wink:
  • annanoel21
    annanoel21 Posts: 87 Member
    Options

That is great! I havent seen my 14 in almost 3 years. Here lately (the past 2 years) I have been struggling to get into my 16 :-( Keep up the good work! I cant wait til I am able to get BACK into my 14s and get past that hopefully. (Smallest I ever wore was 14 - really would like to get into the single digits :-) You can do it!!! Keep it up!!!
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all!! It was a wonderful feeling! Congrats to you other ladies who are wearing smaller jeans now too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!