Weapons of Mass Reduction (closed Group)

Options
Good morning....I hope you all had a great day yesterday?! I know some of us are going truck-r-treating with there children and or going to a party in the next couple of days...I wish you good luck and always if possible try to plan your evening so you can avoid the temptations..Now I am not saying no sweet treats for you, maybe cook something you can eat and take it to the party so you and others can enjoy it...Now for parents with children that are going to have candy around I will pray someone gives dump dumps out there not too bad ;-).......
I have made myself a goal for exercising; I am going to exercise at least 3 hours a week ( I know that might not be much but thats a start) I made my tracker at TickerFactory.com I am going to work out in 8 weeks a total of 24 hours or maybe more depending on me.. :-) Here I come Dec.. 23,2011,

And Welcome everyone to the group~ I am about to make this a private group once we gain another new member!

First Challenge: Set a Goal weight that you wish to be by Christmas!
(Please have a weight tracker) ~ Post here what you weigh and what your
Goal weight for Dec 23th is going to be(please keep in mind 1-2lbs a week is
healthy) Give a Christmas present to yourself by loosing!

Weapons of Mass Reduction (Group)
HMMCDOUGALD~as of 10-28-11 my weight is 233.9lbs and by Xmas My goal in 56 days (8 weeks)is to be 217.9lbs....
indianaangel~as of 10/28/11 my weight is 202. By December 23rd my weight WILL be 185 or less!
WStenger78~10/28/11 I weigh 153lbs and my goal by 12/23/11 is 143lbs (10 lbs loss).
momofacacia~Current weight is 178.8 by Christmas, I want to be 168. 10 pounds
nileighttig~28th November 11 my weight is 213 lbs and my Xmas goal in 56 days (8 weeks) is to be 206lbs.
Oberone~current weight is 326.9. By December 23rd my weight should be 305 lbs
Lady_Lucky~167.2, and by Christmas I intend to be 155
slorentzen~Currently at 286, puts me at 270 by Christmas
k_frank~CW: 202 Xmas GW: 187
marissology~Currently 233 and my CHRISTMAS weight goal is 216.

Replies

• HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    There are now 10 of us!!!!! Yay
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for starting this group! I'm super excited by the fact that if we all hit our target weight we will have lost over 140lbs - that's a great Christmas present methinks :happy:
  • momofacacia
    Options
    yay!!! We all have some great goals!! We can do this!
  • momofacacia
    Options
    OK, all our starting weights, target weights and the total of goal pounds lost is in a spreadsheet!
    I will enter our weekly weights and pounds lost as we go, so we can easily track how we do :)

If we decide to add another goal, I can add that too!
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Morning All! Hoping for a great day. Luckily I don't have any parties to go to and we won't trick or treat until Mon. I believe I'll have good willpower for eating no candy. My hubby and 3 boys will polish off the halloween candy next with, no problem. :)

No exercise today as I did my 5 times a week already, but I will be grocery shopping today and doing a bit of leisurly walking. I lost 3lbs this week (started Mon at 156). Doing good and hoping to keep the momentum going. Love that I have people to support on here.

How's everyone else's day going?
  • indianaangel
    Options
    Excited to be a part of this group! I am going to be surrounded by candy this weekend and Monday, but I have convinced my kids to sell their candy to the dentist for $1/lb so I won't be around it! He sends the candy to the troops overseas. Works out great for everyone :)
  • k_frank
    k_frank Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello everybody!!! I am super excited to be part of this group, as everybody is so supportive and motivating.. i love it! This weekend I am out of town visiting my friend for her birthday. It has been really fun, but we have been busy. It's been hard to be on the computer, which is why I haven't been logging, but I have been staying on track and avoiding many of the temptations that come along with going out all weekend! Come Monday I will be logging like crazy!!!

Well, I just wanted to say hello and see how everyone was doing. I hope everyone has a fantastic rest of their weekend! :) Talk to you all soon!!!
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Morning!! Looking forward to being a part of this and getting our Christmas challenge started! We're going to a Halloween themed birthday party today so I'm going to have to stay on my toes!

Have a great weekend!!
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Well I went to my home town to visit my family and they are cooking a steak dinner....I am feeling guilty....I am trying my best to stay with in calories and it is hard around family but I will do it! I did not exercise like I wanted to this morning or afternoon but I will play some Wii at my parents and come tomorrow I will be jumping on my nieces trampoline...Fun Fun
  • k_frank
    Options
    I love the wii, I have been thinking about getting one. Anybody else have one or success from using one for workouts?? It seems so fun!