fave cardio excercises

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
need some more ideas of cardio/fat burn excercises i can do!

ok so ive got:

- zumba for wii
- EA sports active 2 for wii
- clubland workout of your life workout dvd
- few other workout dvds
- just dance 1,2,3 for wii.
(and im pre-ordering zumba 2 today!)

i do all these on a regular basis, i mix them all up soo i do different workouts on different days. i also go jogging in the dark 4 nights a weeek (to help shift the thunder thighs)

i just need some other good cardio workouts that i can buy/do at home for freee. let me know of some good things you all do that is helping you to tone up and loose the lb's!

thanks in advanced x

Replies

• kimbux
    kimbux Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Stairs - I love running stairs... just 30 minutes and you will feel GREAT!!!
  • paravision
    Options
    TurboJam & TurboFire
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I love chasing random people down the street...
  • Scoobies87
    Options
    Do you have sky TV? If so there is a fitness channel on there which has workouts. I taped the pilates one to try at some point and I did a great workout for bums before on there.

Also, If no one is at home crank the music up and dance around the house like a loony. I do that sometimes, it is very exhilarating and burns a lot!
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    i have the biggest loser cardio max DVD... there's just something about Bob Harper that makes me wanna work out. He does level one, but i can do lvl 1 over and over and never get sick of it, he's so... i dont even know how to explain it! LOL
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    No rest weight lifting.
  • xSophia19
    Options
    I love chasing random people down the street...

LOL:laugh: i actually do this quite alot when im out a night with friends! i also like to run after cars aswell :) its cos were cool.
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My all time favorite is "LINE DANCING"! I put together a playlist/cd with my favorite line dance songs. Its about an hour, but I never notice because its fun and easy. The more you put into the moves the calories you burn!!!!!!!!! I also go to you tube and look for new ones to spice things up!
  • xSophia19
    Options
    Stairs - I love running stairs... just 30 minutes and you will feel GREAT!!!

im too scared to run up and down my stairs =/ i jogged down them a few months ago and my foot slipped and i fell from the 6th stair, all the way to the bottom and wasnt able to move for days :( soo im not sure whether to do this tho lol
  • xSophia19
    Options
    My all time favorite is "LINE DANCING"! I put together a playlist/cd with my favorite line dance songs. Its about an hour, but I never notice because its fun and easy. The more you put into the moves the calories you burn!!!!!!!!! I also go to you tube and look for new ones to spice things up!

ahh cool, i may look into this!! :) thankyou
  • xSophia19
    Options
    i have the biggest loser cardio max DVD... there's just something about Bob Harper that makes me wanna work out. He does level one, but i can do lvl 1 over and over and never get sick of it, he's so... i dont even know how to explain it! LOL

lol awsome! i used to have that game for the wii, but found it really boring soo i sold it ha! might have to invest on the dvd tho :)
  • Paboes71
    Options
    biking
  • xSophia19
    Options
    Do you have sky TV? If so there is a fitness channel on there which has workouts. I taped the pilates one to try at some point and I did a great workout for bums before on there.

Also, If no one is at home crank the music up and dance around the house like a loony. I do that sometimes, it is very exhilarating and burns a lot!

yep i have sky tv :) i shall have a look thro the channels and record some of the fitness ones and go back to them when no one is home :D. thankyou

i always dance around to loud music lol :) my pooor nieghbours! not only do they hear my music, they also hear me pouncing around the place :laugh:
  • xSophia19
    Options
    biking

im too embarassed to go on my bike lol! people look at me all weird like 'hahaha look at that fatty on a bike' i used to go out everywhere on the bike with the lil brother and my friends, but i just worry at what others think of me =/ cos serisously i dont look good on a bike!:laugh:
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    My number one favorite is Belly Dancing and Bollywood Dancing! :)

I've also tried and enjoyed:

StairMaster Machine
    Kendall Hogan's Cardio workouts on "ON DEMAND TV" or www.exercisetv.tv
    Jillian Michael's Burn Fat Boost Metabolism
    Brazilian Butt Lift
  • keenslk
    keenslk Posts: 126
    Options
    Body Attack!!! (if you are from Auz or NZ it is a les mills class that you have to try as will kick your *kitten* but also fun!)
  • Divamomma
    Divamomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba
    Dancing
    Walking
    Bakeing
    Pushing My son In His Crazey coup car
    Hikeing & Hunting
    We Got a Wii Recently, I have Zumba But Need To Get More games also Have a dance arobics Dvd
    I also Like Comeing up with my own dances I Love to Move:)
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    swimming . . . the best exercise EVER EVER!
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    bicycle.