I would like to add more friends

Options
I have been on here for a couple of weeks now and I would like to have more friends because I sense my old habits kicking back in. I need some support and motivation to help me stay on track. I have done good so far, and lost 6 pounds but the holidays are my weak spot. I have 4 children (the latest one was born 7 weeks ago) so I am ready to do this. Please add me as a friend!

Replies

• moyafigura
    moyafigura Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi, friend request send.
  • sandi228
    sandi228 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add me!!!
  • scvictoria
    Options
    Aloha my name is Sharon and I have two beautiful kids and since I have started my weight challenge its been tough but would love to be surrounded by positive people whom i know is doing the same thing as I do which is getting back on track and downsizing and getting healthy again..I started my challeng in March starting at 280pounds and now currently i am 195pounds and i still have a lot more to go just wanted to share my success and would love to have others share with me theirs also!
  • ShanaJo87
    ShanaJo87 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Aloha my name is Sharon and I have two beautiful kids and since I have started my weight challenge its been tough but would love to be surrounded by positive people whom i know is doing the same thing as I do which is getting back on track and downsizing and getting healthy again..I started my challeng in March starting at 280pounds and now currently i am 195pounds and i still have a lot more to go just wanted to share my success and would love to have others share with me theirs also!

Wow great job!!! i am currently 250 trying to get down to 135 by oct 1st 2012... i started mfp seriously sept 23rd. in that month i did lost 1 lb but gained .5lb back (not sure how) I am currently doing 30 day shred. I am a close friend with cwhitmore86. if we hang out... we will do a workout! lol I am need of more support specially with thanksgiving (my favorite holiday) right around the corner!
  • rutkowsm
    rutkowsm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new baby!

I've just sent a friend request. I've been here a few weeks too, and I'm looking for more support as well (as I've definitely had a few not so good days recently).
  • BigDanTX
    BigDanTX Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    We could all use a little chearleading this time of year. Ummmm what about...Kale and broccoli are good to eat, but cook them too long and they smell like feet! Hey I never said I was any good. Well I'm 16 down (5 w/MFP) and 125 to go. Let's team up and kick some fat!!!
  • Nutmeg90795
    Nutmeg90795 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :D